PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Parramatta [Round 10, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only thing it said about Albert was Johns saying the Dogs should chase him to play FB.

“They need a fullback, there’s two I’ve thought of. Albert Hopoate and the [Panthers’] young winger, [Charlie] Staines, he’s a fullback. "

Sea Eagles team
1 Brendan Elliot

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Brad Parker

4 Moses Suli

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Cade Cust

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Taniela Paseka

9 Danny Levi

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Curtis Sironen

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange
14 Lachlan Croker

15 Jack Gosiewski

16 Sean Keppie

17 Corey Waddell

18 Haumole Olakau’atu

19 Tevita Funa

Five things Id like to see this week.
Jake not taking a settler one off the ruck on the 4th tackle when we are in the red zone. Garrick kicking at100% after a week of solid practice. Croker, Cust and Levy taking the pressure off DCE by kicking in general play. A try from a kick. Must be only side without one kick try in 10 games. Variations in kick offs especially if behind. Couldn't believe at 18 -4 down with 12 mins to go that we kicked off deep. Can't score without the ball.

Screenshot_20200717-224539_Samsung Internet.jpg

so it now comes to parra tomorrow night.

look if we play anything like we have over the last 3 weeks parra could easily put 30,40 points on us and it be 4 straight defeats with the pressure building on Des.

if our senior players were not embarrassed by last weeks effort then they never will.

if we are close at half time then i give us a real good chance.

i will say us by 7 with DCE field goal down the pittwater road end the decider.

You cant defend for 100 years and not score points. We rarely look capable of scoring points. Resiliant defence is great if you can turn the tide. We dont . The team knows it. Leadership doesnt seem to be abundant .

i dont think these forwards can continue to belt down the door to give the backs opportunities that only tom seems capable of converting

Attack, kicking all ****e
Forwards , defence generally strong. Our forwards are all having a kick now as well. I wonder how the harmony is within the group atm . It looks like a poorly balanced workplace . how long before a burly prop tells million dollar man to have a go and run . Not long i reckon

8 year contract then retirement, just filling in the time really .

You cant defend for 100 years and not score points. We rarely look capable of scoring points. Resiliant defence is great if you can turn the tide. We dont . The team knows it. Leadership doesnt seem to be abundant .

i dont think these forwards can continue to belt down the door to give the backs opportunities that only tom seems capable of converting

Attack, kicking all ****e
Forwards , defence generally strong. Our forwards are all having a kick now as well. I wonder how the harmony is within the group atm . It looks like a poorly balanced workplace . how long before a burly prop tells million dollar man to have a go and run . Not long i reckon

8 year contract then retirement, just filling in the time really .

DCE in dangerous when he runs taking in the line. Early in his career he was running and opening up the playing field.
Now looks boxed in playing the distribution roll.
Needs a organising half to take the heat off him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8