PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Knights [Round 20, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Do they have no juniors, all they seem to do is buy experienced players, which is a shame in a league stronghold
The ex-Roosters have bestowed upon the Knights the Uncle Nick methodology.....brown paper bags, filled to the brim.

Looks like ponga is in some trouble... afb 2 weeks for Pearce hit
20190727_054211.jpg

Two opposing players chasing the ball to get possession of it can shoulder each other out of the way in a contest to grab the ball.

But that photo clearly shows Ponga wasn't heading towards the ball and trying to get possession.

Ponga went sideways/upwards and decided to shoulder the Wests player so he couldn't get at the ball.

Ponga should get a NRL match review charge of some sort for that. I would have said the sin bin was enough, but that didn't save Manly's Addin Fonua-Blake from suspension earlier this year.

More likely is Ponga will get off. The excuse will be that the other Knights player bumped the Wests player's head into Ponga's shoulder!

When striving for mental toughness and physical toughness or developing skill the best way to test your self and develop is from quality opponents

Beating a team with their best players on the field is the best preparation for us going into the finals

Winning against the best will bring out the best in us and the confidence to get on with the job on our finals journey

I want to see ALL the best players play against our team .

images.jpg

Last night's win wont mean much if we cant secure top four

Let's hope we flatten the knights

Edit: who starts at lock? Jake surely won't be playing

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12