PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 3, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does that list mean Funa is ahead of Elliot in the pecking order?

Not surprised Schuster is nowhere to be seen...yet. Maybe later in the year. Maybe.

It appears Jack is 100% fit..or why name him.

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Matt Cecchin
Referee

Dave Munro
Touch Judge

Matt Noyen
Touch Judge

Bryan Norrie
Video Referee

Jared Maxwell
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horse Head & Cecchin. Not a good feeling on this game now since these two have been named amongst the match officials especially with Horse Head.

I'm surprised Boyle missed out after his performances in the first 2 rounds. Its time for Paseka to stop just being big with potential! I probably would have Gosiewski slightly ahead of Waddell too but Waddell is very much a Des type player. Very strong 21 man squad
Paseka must've been killing it at training, to oust Boyle, after his form in first two rounds. Hopefully this translates to the field and we see Paseka fulfill his potential.

Boyle and Jetski could well get a run next week, would be no surprise to see more rotation on the bench than usual, especially with our current forward depth.

Would not surprise me to see a fair bit of rotation go on ( given that there’s no reserve grade happening ), will also keep our forwards fresher as the year goes on.

Dogs stubborn defense will be allowed the latitude by the pinko Checcin to smother our limited attack. I suspect a low scoring scrappy affair. Dogs x 2.

At this stage, this is our best possible thirteen - except for our star hooker who will miss the entire season. Wonder how much the backline will change/evolve over the season due to injury/form/rotation.

I think given the lack of reserve grade that we’ll see lots of rotation , LOTS.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4