PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 3, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hate predicting scores never get get them close so I’ll predict 9/8 Manly with a DCE field goal in the 79th minute.

PS: this means about 32-8

Watch turbo rip them a new 1 tomorrow. Im watching the roosters round 2 game and they struggled to contain him. The puppies will be easy pickings and im expecting a beat down. 36 to 6 if they're lucky!
If Tommy starts tomorrow he'll be cutting them to shreds, strolling through gaps untouched. It'll be 50+

This will be back to round 1 type quality so really could go either way. In saying that I think we have way too much class across the board for these guys and you know Des will have them prepared. Manly 26 Bulldogs 12

Thinking the players will feel a bit loose and would love to play some adventurous attack, but... Des will have them concentrating on the basics! He'll want to build a solid foundation for the rest of the year, so defence and possession will be the top priorities. We might run away with a couple of late tries but I'm thinking a fairly dour match in the main (with Manly winning of course!)

On NRL360 Tooves was saying that Api will be the buy of the year for the Panthers and Levi won’t replace him very well, he said it’s our big weakness.

He may well be right.
Ye api isnt the best.. fainu is alot better we all know when fainu came on we were a much better more direct side. Api was ok but he wont be buy of the year. He will get injured most likely and teams will figure him out like with us.. levi for a year will be a good buy and croker off the bench. He was great against the roosters in his 20 minute stint. Made some good plays including a 1 on 1 strip. Levi did a great job against the roosters i think he will be buy of the year... i think toovs is chucking a dessie here! :) smoke and mirrors

let's see how the rule changes effect matches this week, could be some surprises depending on who adjusts better

Some early Late Mail, if that makes sense.

Sea Eagles: Back-rower Jack Gosiewski is in the frame to play having been included on the reserves list after missing the first two rounds with an infection after a back injury. Corey Waddell and Taniela Paseka return in place of Morgan Boyle and Haumole Olakau'atu on the interchange. Manly have won three of their past four games against the Bulldogs.

Just popped over to the kennel to have a sticky beak at how dogs fans are feeling before this game. I didn't expect it to be overly positive but the level of negativity was overwhelming. 23 pages of spite and vitriol, from sack Pay to fold the club. Made me do a Dorothy and realise "there's no place like home".

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2