PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 3, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canterbury Bulldogs had been buoyed by the news that their best player is fit and raring to go this weekend against Manly.

With a very good record against the sea eagles, Matt Cecchin is looking forward to exploiting the new 'six again' rule for when Jake Trbojevic lays on a tackled player for .2 of a nanosecond.

Looks like being a fairly dry track which should be a positive for Manly . Defence has to be the corner stone again and should have enough in attack to get the job done . Can "t underestimate the Dogs , finished well last season and Pay will have them at least competitive . Fan of Paseka but was surprised to see him in the 17 man squad . Keppie seems well regarded and most likely has even more improvement . .

Looks like being a fairly dry track which should be a positive for Manly . Defence has to be the corner stone again and should have enough in attack to get the job done . Can "t underestimate the Dogs , finished well last season and Pay will have them at least competitive . Fan of Paseka but was surprised to see him in the 17 man squad . Keppie seems well regarded and most likely has even more improvement . .

Boyle did really really well in games 1 & 2 but I guess “ In Des we Trust”.

Manly by 10. Think we will be a bit rusty, and doggies only know how to defend, no attack for 5 years now.

Rule refresher: Don’t forget there were a host of rule changes brought in to start the initial season, including a captain’s challenge per team until unsuccessful; 20/40; the banning of tackling a player in the air; and three options to feed the scrum.

(DT)

At first I saw this as a danger game, but running my eye over the squads we are much stronger all over the park and I fully expect us to put them to the sword by 20+. They will score no more than 2 tries, worst case scenario.

Well the tipping comp pickers are now 80/20 to Manly ( the reverse a few days ago).

Honestly we should win it , but I doubt it will be a cricket score.

On NRL360 Tooves was saying that Api will be the buy of the year for the Panthers and Levi won’t replace him very well, he said it’s our big weakness.

He may well be right.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4