PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Broncos [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Siro is the third rotation at dummy half. He did a good job when Chez went off :nod:

possible ... but that's a lot of clock movements ... for one position .... if all the changes don't confuse us, we can hope they will baffle the Broncos.

It is interesting .... I would have thought Fainu in the halves and Api at hooker .... Api has more chance of going 80min and it will also allow Fainu to go 80 min .... and Fainu is an ex-half from the 20's ....

Is GoJetSki going to hooker if/when Fainu gets puffed?

That's a good point fianu being a 1/2 coming through the grades they might just switch him and API but we might have to be careful they could call it a interchange

It is interesting .... I would have thought Fainu in the halves and Api at hooker .... Api has more chance of going 80min and it will also allow Fainu to go 80 min .... and Fainu is an ex-half from the 20's ....

Is GoJetSki going to hooker if/when Fainu gets puffed?

Still doesn't address not having an alternative kicker.
If Elgey is our only kicking option then we are in for a torrid time.

Still doesn't address not having an alternative kicker.
If Elgey is our only kicking option then we are in for a torrid time.

Fairly sure Fainu had a kicking game when he played half .... don't know how good .. same with Api ..... kicking a football is not rocket surgery ..... I am sure they can both kick a ball ...

Im expecting CUST to play at lot of 5/8.

Start with Api at 5/8 and Manase Fainu at hooker (don't want to throw Cust into the start with no NRL games - a lot of pressure expecially at Suncorp)

Then I would move Api to hooker and give Fainu a rest and bring on Cust. You could then re-introduce Fainu again later in the match to weave his magic against tired forwards playing hooker

Fainu needs to pace himself if he's playing for 80. He's a million miles an hour which is great when he's on for short periods. We don't want him cactus with 20 minutes to go. Last week he was blowing in the final minutes.

Im expecting CUST to play at lot of 5/8.

Start with Api at 5/8 and Manase Fainu at hooker (don't want to throw Cust into the start with no NRL games - a lot of pressure expecially at Suncorp)

Then I would move Api to hooker and give Fainu a rest and bring on Cust. You could then re-introduce Fainu again later in the match to weave his magic against tired forwards playing hooker
If youre going to keep cust out of the opening 20 mins than u would just start siro at 5.8 and leave api and fainu rotation as is. Thats the least disruption to the team.

Kit
Screenshot_2019-05-09-15-54-12-92.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11