PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Knights v Manly [Round 14, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What happens if a prop goes down this week? It means we will be using a backrower at prop again. Surely Boyle comes in for Waddell.
Funa for Jorge as well and the side looks alright.
Not sure what Duck currently offers ( he was better last year but has been average at best ), and you know my thoughts on Jorge ( yes we all love him BUT the game has moved past him now).

Of course no journo followed up his prepared speech with a:

"that's all well and good but don't you all go on about player welfare being number one??"
Or asked Annesley, "So, in the grand final, we can expect a deliberate head high that takes out the opposition star player will only incur 10 in the bin? Hmm interesting!!"

Or asked Annesley, "So, in the grand final, we can expect a deliberate head high that takes out the opposition star player will only incur 10 in the bin? Hmm interesting!!"
It would be seriously worth it , say you were playing the Storm to send on your usual 20 minute only forward with one aim , take out Scam and make it for the game.

Defend like buggery for the next 10 and then go through to win a Premiership !!

Yes the player might be suspended for the first 5 rounds but he has a Premiership Ring!!

No joy on the horizon particularly if Des keeps selecting players that should be dropped and leaving young stars out. We are so undermanned at the moment the refusal to use our young talent is letting the remaining players down and us supporters down. If we keep dishing up the garbage we have dished up in the last fortnight no one with talent will want to sign with us and the youngsters will fly the coup as soon s they can. What is Des thinking? The Newcastle nights will have a field day with our outside backs particularly with Ponga back in form. If Des sticks with this stubbornness I wont be watching this match.
Newcastle's game plan ......kick to Jorge's corner , try , no brainer

It would be seriously worth it , say you were playing the Storm to send on your usual 20 minute only forward with one aim , take out Scam and make it for the game.

Yes the player might be suspended for the first 5 rounds but he has a Premiership Ring!!
Terry lamb on Hanley anyone?

Is this mfb or Craig Bellamy ?

puk me i gotta watch another game with elliot jorge n croker dessie and the club really testing my loyalty puk me gonna have to have first beer with breakfast on sunday to get thru

Up to date stats on tries scored and tries conceded for each team by location / zone. Read from left to right as left edge, middle, right edge.

Knights score 56% down left edge, most dominant left edge in comp - 28 tries for them. It's probably lost some of it's potency now that Bradman Best is out. Having said that our right side defence looks one of the more solid in the comp, conceding the second least amount of tries - 14

TRIES SCORED

Tries Scored.JPG

TRIES CONCEDED

Tries Conceded.JPG

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4