PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Knights v Manly [Round 14, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Really hope Manly up the energy....in bed until 20m 1st half vs NZ....
Everything has to be amped by 25% to compete, run harder, tackle harder, push up in support, play the damn ball quicker and if confused on the attack just hit a direct runner and support in numbers instead of the headless Chook sideways stuff....and can we add improved kicking game ...and chase !!

When you look "up into the sky" - you're not really looking "up" at all.

In fact... you are gazing into the almost infinite emptiness of space.

And the only thing stopping you falling and plummeting off the earth into the nothingness...is nature's weakest force - gravity!

Think of that next time you are outside!

Go Manly! woot!

From my extensive ladder predictor calculations (don't hate, I couldn't care less if you think we don't deserve to be in the top 8 - I'm doing every equation necessary right now to get us a home final @:D ) this game and the Souths game will be our MIGOTY.

Winning both games could assist us in getting a home semi (okay I know you think I'm crazy at this point but I HAVE HOPE! :p), or winning at least one will help firm our top 8 chances, because obviously both sides are sitting near us on the table.

Highly anticipating the 4pm selection news.... Feel like whoever is named on our extended bench will be the biggest thing to look out for, because Des loves a few changes just before kick off

(...but pls Albert Hopoate be in there somewhere!!!!)
From my calculator predictor ....
On current form we dont deserve to quality for the top 8
On ability that we have shown to knock off the top contenders we are capable of anything
We just have to start to believe `that we do have wings and we can fly
im-capable-of-anything-my-imagination-can-give-me-wings-quote-1.jpg

And the only thing stopping you falling and plummeting off the earth into the nothingness...is nature's weakest force - gravity!

Go Manly! woot!
Have you been partying with Siebold ???

Go Manly! woot!
No you are wrong. God is "up there"
Down with your science

Really hope Manly up the energy....in bed until 20m 1st half vs NZ....
Everything has to be amped by 25% to compete, run harder, tackle harder, push up in support, play the damn ball quicker and if confused on the attack just hit a direct runner and support in numbers instead of the headless Chook sideways stuff....and can we add improved kicking game ...and chase !!
You’re right...and we actually did achieve that last week, were the better side in the second half. Suddenly flicked the switch, but too late...

From my extensive ladder predictor calculations (don't hate, I couldn't care less if you think we don't deserve to be in the top 8 - I'm doing every equation necessary right now to get us a home final @:D ) this game and the Souths game will be our MIGOTY.

Winning both games could assist us in getting a home semi (okay I know you think I'm crazy at this point but I HAVE HOPE! :p), or winning at least one will help firm our top 8 chances, because obviously both sides are sitting near us on the table.

Highly anticipating the 4pm selection news.... Feel like whoever is named on our extended bench will be the biggest thing to look out for, because Des loves a few changes just before kick off

like your positivity @ellakasmar its much needed around here.

i agree i think if we win the next 2, drop storm game plus win 2/4 against tigers bulldogs warriors and titans we may be in with a shot.

Our for and against is a disaster unfortunately, which will still have us behind Souths if we were to catch up on points, which seems unlikely, looks like next year

I'll never say never because sometimes the gutsy Manly show up.

Surely they're due to make an appearance at some stage. Come on. Be this weekend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4