PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Knights v Manly [Round 14, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i know crazy stuff hey
just crazy and mind boggling
Going to be hard to watch. Elliot,Jorge, crocker

So sick of watching these guys every week. Over it. You got teams head hunting Hoppa Jr, he wont even get a run before he gets let go and stars at another side next year, and we'll re-sign Elliot and have to watch him play full back again next year along side parker, crocker, Jorge

how boring

I literally sighed when reading the team list. I will cheer as loud as ever for whoever pulls on the jersey on the weekend, but sporting teams are dealers in hope and after the last few weeks we needed something to get excited about. Just like Haumole last week. (Thank goodness he is on the bench.)

FMD. Let’s hope funa comes in for Jorge. The Duck was lucky to survive the axe wtf and JetSki reappears. Surely another heavy loss will see the axe swing. Maybe this is last chance saloon for a few and Des has given them 1 last chance to redeem themselves.

I literally sighed when reading the team list. I will cheer as loud as ever for whoever pulls on the jersey on the weekend, but sporting teams are dealers in hope and after the last few weeks we needed something to get excited about. Just like Haumole last week. (Thank goodness he is on the bench.)

careful, the way things are going JetSki will come in for haumole.

To top it off Des has selected another slow fart in Miski, reinstated Gosiewski & dropped Hopoate......this year has become a joke. Sunday can’t come fast enough for the Knights. Will laugh listening to Des in the post match interview when he tries to explain another loss & how Elliott, Taufua, Parker are not to blame. Fvcking joke!!!!

To top it off Des has selected another slow fart in Miski, reinstated Gosiewski & dropped Hopoate......this year has become a joke. Sunday can’t come fast enough for the Knights. Will laugh listening to Des in the post match interview when he tries to explain another loss & how Elliott, Taufua, Parker are not to blame. Fvcking joke!!!!
If it’s fine weather this could get really ugly knights would be licking there lips over facing us this weekend.

Score prediction 38-6 knights win with us only scoring very late

Why has des chosen 1 prop on the bench? I bet Guacamole only gets a go in the 2nd once the games over...
Elliot = no points
Croker = teams laughing at us
Jorge = teams laughing at us
Garrick & parker will get ragdolled and lose meters. To think we have a squad of 30 and all we can muster are these ********s. Mind boggling stuff. After Elliot last two weeks i qas certain hoppa was going to get a crack or minski over jorge. Nope... bomb jorge all night. Stop our momentum smashing garrick and parker. Target our edges and score with ease all night. Most teams game plan against us

Some one needs to explain or there should be an INVESTIGATION for substance abuse. This is crazy. Bet you the Newcastle playmakers are practicing their chips to the right corner already. Wouldn't even need to have defenders there in practice as there wont be anyone there on game day

Same ole same ole team.

Let's get behind the team 100% and kick Newcastle's arsse!!
I would get behind them but after being at the last 2 games live at brookvale oval I just can’t.

they we horrible last week and things could get very ugly if we are not careful

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7