Potential Loss of Our Major Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Then they'll go after fast food sponsorship, then it'll be ??, and then ??.
Geez if a sponsor on a shirt makes you want to go and put a bet you've got bigger problems. Pretty sure we all didn't run out and buy that horsepiss Pepsi for all those years

Then they'll go after fast food sponsorship, then it'll be ??, and then ??.
Geez if a sponsor on a shirt makes you want to go and put a bet you've got bigger problems. Pretty sure we all didn't run out and buy that horsepiss Pepsi for all those years
I must have big problems…….love a Pepsi Max but can’t stand the punt (remember Tom Waterhouse ruining Friday Night Footy?).

I can’t believe the number of fast food sponsored teams on shorts. I also hate the same sponsors backing different teams.

We have betting, alcohol and fast food as our sponsors - I see that as a corporate risk going forward as you say as they will be the next to go.

Bring back Pioneer Stereo they were harmless……what did you say I can’t hear you?

Last edited:
How about the brothel that were the major sponsor at Hornsby JRLFC? Winning man of the match awards was very important to the players.

I’m pretty sure a brothel sponsored a V8 race team many years ago.

I don’t have a problem with betting agencies sponsoring any team, just not a competition, would hate the NRL being called the Sportsbet Cup.

I hope they ban advertising of betting agencies though, so sick of seeing television games full of betting ads. Same with commenters talking about punting or crossing to betting agencies talking about different bets, all that should be banned as it’s obvious it’s a paid comment.

It will be a staged blackout of the gambling sponsors on the jerseys, similar to the EPL. It will not be immediate. Pointsbet finishes in 2025 so thats about when the NRL may act. They will give the clubs a few years to wind down their gambling sponsorships

cleanskin jerseys

1681519796873.jpeg

URM could take up the slack again, they've been with us for a long time now. Maybe not for the same $'s, but am sure others will now get on board to cover any potential loss.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4