Potential Loss of Our Major Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't like any form of sponsorship on club merchandise. Then again I live in the dreamy Teal world on the Northern Beaches where the elected politicians believe they can affect 'climate change' in the world!
The dreamy teal world 😂😂😂

How’s that going for you ??

Considering the impact of gambling I can not see how this is a bad thing. Phase it out over time (same with the crosses etc ) and like tobacco we will only notice the benefit

Of course I am a huge fan of my kids walking around like billboards for a gambling company everyone they wear their over priced footy jerseys

Considering the impact of gambling I can not see how this is a bad thing. Phase it out over time (same with the crosses etc ) and like tobacco we will only notice the benefit

Of course I am a huge fan of my kids walking around like billboards for a gambling company everyone they wear their over priced footy jerseys

Agree that gambling sponsorships need to be reduced and look forward to that happening overtime.

Thankfully though, kids jerseys don't have the gambling company sponsorships on them. Ours has the Sea Eagles foundation:

1681684978847.png

The Spearmint Rhino / URM Sea Eagles has my vote

Edit:
Or should it be 30 Brookvale Sea Eagles? Looking forward to the lucky door prize!!

Forgive me if I've got this wrong - but have you just lumped Christianity in with gambling and tobacco usage?

Why?

What's the connection? It seems.............random.

Or does 'crosses' refer to hot cross buns? I like those - please don't ban them!

If someone from a so-called 'Christian' background has seriously wronged you, then - the fault is all theirs. I hope you can find peace some day - if needed.

Bringing the idea of the abolition of Christianity into a topic about gambling sponsorship on jerseys might seem to indicate that an individual has an agenda of sorts.

Politics and religion - things seem to spiral downwards here on Silvertails whenever these areas are brought up. I'm sure all the Mods on here - yourself included - have guidelines on that sort of thing, so we'll leave it there.

BTW - I completely agree with you re: gambling and tobacco. Both bad.

Bring on URM again or since Penn loves himself so much and wants to have his fingerprints all over the club just bring back Penn Health. 😝

Agree that gambling sponsorships need to be reduced and look forward to that happening overtime.

Thankfully though, kids jerseys don't have the gambling company sponsorships on them. Ours has the Sea Eagles foundation:

View attachment 23615
My kids wear the small adults (nice and baggy and room to grow!)

Forgive me if I've got this wrong - but have you just lumped Christianity in with gambling and tobacco usage?

Why?

What's the connection? It seems.............random.

Or does 'crosses' refer to hot cross buns? I like those - please don't ban them!

If someone from a so-called 'Christian' background has seriously wronged you, then - the fault is all theirs. I hope you can find peace some day - if needed.

Bringing the idea of the abolition of Christianity into a topic about gambling sponsorship on jerseys might seem to indicate that an individual has an agenda of sorts.

Politics and religion - things seem to spiral downwards here on Silvertails whenever these areas are brought up. I'm sure all the Mods on here - yourself included - have guidelines on that sort of thing, so we'll leave it there.

BTW - I completely agree with you re: gambling and tobacco. Both bad.
Gambling crosses....in the news...

I’m pretty sure a brothel sponsored a V8 race team many years ago.

I don’t have a problem with betting agencies sponsoring any team, just not a competition, would hate the NRL being called the Sportsbet Cup.

I hope they ban advertising of betting agencies though, so sick of seeing television games full of betting ads. Same with commenters talking about punting or crossing to betting agencies talking about different bets, all that should be banned as it’s obvious it’s a paid comment.
Daily Planet in Melbourne I think

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8