Positives Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Wanted to make a thread about the positives going forward. Can we keep it to just that guys? What are people's thought's?

1. Injuries. Yep, hahaha, I said injuries. We get a reset, and surely we can't get this destroyed two consecutive years. We have a full off season now for our injured boys to get fit and rehab. Looking forward to Walker / Turbo coming back fit and firing most of all.

2. Rookies. We have uncovered some gems. Schuster looks amazing. Haumole looks the goods. Paseka is improving exponentially. I even think despite what some are saying Hoppa looks like he will improve big time with a full off season.

3. Competition for spots. Hving this kind of season, and exposing the kids to first grade, will hold them in good stead for the NSW Cup season next year. They should dazzle I truly believe.

4. Signings. Aren't we all excited about the signings. If the rumours are true, I actually think Saab could be anything, and jeez, I've been watching Andrew Davey closely, the man has the goods ! Great, fast paced, hole running backrower. Plus other unknowns.

5. Improvement. To me, the bigger improver's have been Paseka, Funa, Keppie & Gosiewski. I think next season, with some intensity, they can improve again exponentially.

6. Veteran leadership. Some players have stepped up big time here. Jake Trbojevic, even saw Curtis revving everyone up before games today. Then add Foran into that mix. Okay, playing hooker and / or utility, but what a mentor for Schuster, who we should have at the club for the next 12-15 years !!

7. I've been told Des support cast is getting a bit of an overhaul by someone at the club. Can't wait to see how that is finalised. Des is never down long, so I could see us battling back next season. With passion and intensity.

8. Off field (centre of excellence, sponsors etc) look to be coming along strong.

9. When battling adversity, you learn the best lessons in life, and this team has experienced many challenging moments. We are re-building, and jeez it was fun the last time Des engineered one.

Anything else guys?

Wanted to make a thread about the positives going forward. Can we keep it to just that guys? What are people's thought's?

1. Injuries. Yep, hahaha, I said injuries. We get a reset, and surely we can't get this destroyed two consecutive years. We have a full off season now for our injured boys to get fit and rehab. Looking forward to Walker / Turbo coming back fit and firing most of all.

2. Rookies. We have uncovered some gems. Schuster looks amazing. Haumole looks the goods. Paseka is improving exponentially. I even think despite what some are saying Hoppa looks like he will improve big time with a full off season.

3. Competition for spots. Hving this kind of season, and exposing the kids to first grade, will hold them in good stead for the NSW Cup season next year. They should dazzle I truly believe.

4. Signings. Aren't we all excited about the signings. If the rumours are true, I actually think Saab could be anything, and jeez, I've been watching Andrew Davey closely, the man has the goods ! Great, fast paced, hole running backrower. Plus other unknowns.

5. Improvement. To me, the bigger improver's have been Paseka, Funa, Keppie & Gosiewski. I think next season, with some intensity, they can improve again exponentially.

6. Veteran leadership. Some players have stepped up big time here. Jake Trbojevic, even saw Curtis revving everyone up before games today. Then add Foran into that mix. Okay, playing hooker and / or utility, but what a mentor for Schuster, who we should have at the club for the next 12-15 years !!

7. I've been told Des support cast is getting a bit of an overhaul by someone at the club. Can't wait to see how that is finalised. Des is never down long, so I could see us battling back next season. With passion and intensity.

8. Off field (centre of excellence, sponsors etc) look to be coming along strong.

9. When battling adversity, you learn the best lessons in life, and this team has experienced many challenging moments. We are re-building, and jeez it was fun the last time Des engineered one.

Anything else guys?

Been really impressed with Jetski whenever he has started both this year and last year. I think if he is in the 17 next year, then he has to start as he doesn't adjust when coming off the bench.

Anything else guys?
Spot on Ryan, you just about nailed it mate

Anything else guys?
Yep Paseka could be anything and the guns Schu , Ben T and get ready for both Fainu bros to bust open the NRL in 2021

Positives

young players got a chance and will be dirty about losing. They will be hungry to build on this year’s sub par performances, and see how much they need to step up in order to compete.

The clean out. I wish Levi etc all the best.

dce showed great fitness and brilliance at times. He will be better with even a half decent 3/4 of a spine.

I’m looking forward to seeing Jake playing as a forward again. With schuster out there he won’t have to be 2nd receiver so often.

The one giant positive is that I don’t have to suffer for 80 minutes next week or even the week after, thank **** it’s all over.

Minor positives , Funa looks the goods , Schuster impressed in his 60 minutes , Paseka has grown in stature and Guaca looks to be the next best thing.

Miniscule positive , there’s always the hope that next season will be better.

The one giant positive is that I don’t have to suffer for 80 minutes next week or even the week after, thank **** it’s all over.

Minor positives , Funa looks the goods , Schuster impressed in his 60 minutes , Paseka has grown in stature and Guaca looks to be the next best thing.

Miniscule positive , there’s always the hope that next season will be better.
Funa is solid and will improve but he needs more speed.

The experience some of the rookies have been able to get with playing first grade.
Paeska.
Some key signings will really help improve some key weak areas. (hooker, 5/8, back row) - Still need another genuine winger imo though.
Shuster.

Anything else guys?
Well done on highlighting the positives, 2021 can’t come soon enough for our team.

What has Des done to Jake T... he is nowhere near the attacking force he was.... Harper, way out of his depth....oooops sorry i crashed the positive thread:):):)

What has Des done to Jake T... he is nowhere near the attacking force he was.... Harper, way out of his depth....oooops sorry i crashed the positive thread:):):)

Watch how Jake plays in origin in a few weeks mate, hopefully with a full spine we see him revert back to that role as opposed to predominately ball playing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2