Positives from tonights game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If any of our own were involved then they'd have been showing more fight than the team did last night.

And sorry but I just saw a video on Twitter with Manly fans involved in a fight so yeah, we weren't that civilised either.

If you had kids around that seating area you would never attend another game .

I don’t care what excuse you give that sort of violence is never acceptable at any sporting match.

all should be banned from games.

Yea I understand, but we cannot possibly put on a performance that bad back to back and also against Parra. I'm not confident we will win but we will try harder surely. The Melbourne at Melbourne game though, I don't know about that :(((
Honestly you’d hope that , but there’s something fishy going on so it would not surprise me if it’s an absolute pasting !!

Any idea what the fight/s was about? There were a mixture of supporters from various clubs involved.
It's hard to imagine what could upset all of them?

If you had kids around that seating area you would never attend another game .

I don’t care what excuse you give that sort of violence is never acceptable at any sporting match.

all should be banned from games.
Honestly do you know why I don’t attend “ magic round “ any more , this happened to me ( no not the fighting but I was near it ), and Mrs MFB said “ never again “.

The issue is that unlike normal games where they knock off work , have a few at the Caxton and and roll on at 7.30pm for the big game , in magic round you’ve got a bunch that go for the entire weekend and it’s a massive piss up.

They start on Friday am, drink all day and by 9pm it’s totally agro and unlike regular games where largely the fans are separated here they are often all in together.

It’s a recipe for this behaviour.

I’ll never attend a magic round game again.

The fight broke out right behind me , and then over the top of me as an innocent bystander. The one good thing is I was going to take my grandsons along ( at the time 7 & 9) but my daughter thought it was a little late for them to get home, so I didn’t !!

Wasnt there a fight there only 2/3 weeks ago? QLDers need to calm down... take some chill pills like the Manly defence last night... unfortunately they missed the memo about taking them AFTER the game not before...

Wasnt there a fight there only 2/3 weeks ago? QLDers need to calm down... take some chill pills like the Manly defence last night... unfortunately they missed the memo about taking them AFTER the game not before...
The Brisbane fans are feral , not all of them but many are.

It’s honestly a great place to watch the footy from but can be very average as an away fan.

I haven’t seen this theory thrown up previously, so I will do the honours.

Three of our heaviest defeats this year were at the hands of teams who suffered heavy defeats against Manly in their last encounters. Those teams (Goiters, Narcs, Brumbies) thus had a lot of added motivation this time around and ambushed Manly in the first half of the respective return bouts.
So we have another revenge outfit next week looking to repay 56-10 on top of a double defeat from last year! And (I bet you love that not) if this weeks game was embarrassing, the slime are no doubt capable of taking it to the next level.
I’m dreading them racking up a score on us, however I’m pretty sure it’s inevitable, just how bad it will be remains the only question.

So we have another revenge outfit next week looking to repay 56-10 on top of a double defeat from last year! And (I bet you love that not) if this weeks game was embarrassing, the slime are no doubt capable of taking it to the next level.
I’m dreading them racking up a score on us, however I’m pretty sure it’s inevitable, just how bad it will be remains the only question.
Potentially this is the dreaded 50+ to nil

Mind you , the week after could be worse.

We’ve already slipped to 9th, in 2 weeks maybe 12th / 13th.

BUT if Des still has the dressing room maybe they’ll show some fight !!

I certainly hope they do.

Heres the real positive

We'd still be on the same number of competition points if we lost it in golden point.

Time to dust off and focus on fixing the issues for the next game

Potentially this is the dreaded 50+ to nil

Mind you , the week after could be worse.

We’ve already slipped to 9th, in 2 weeks maybe 12th / 13th.

BUT if Des still has the dressing room maybe they’ll show some fight !!

I certainly hope they do.
Yer I hope they show some fight and some pride, but unfortunately I doubt that will even save us from a serious hiding, we couldn’t meet the slime at a worse moment, there at home on a high from last week, running into some good form and licking their lips at getting even for last year.

I usually always look forward to our next game, believing we will improve or at least go into the game being a real chance, this week I can’t help feeling like you, we are in for some serious pain.

Heres the real positive

We'd still be on the same number of competition points if we lost it in golden point.

Time to dust off and focus on fixing the issues for the next game
Next weeks reply will tell us all.

Don’t expect to win BUT if they have a crack all will be good again.

52-0, well then there’s big trouble in China town

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8