Positives from tonights game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My positive from last night , I turned it off at 26-0 and didn’t have to suffer another 30 minutes of that tripe.

My positive for this week is I’m going to Darwin on Monday and will miss next weeks shellacking.

The positive for the team is that if the game was at Suncorp. If they played like that at Brookvale, they would have been booed off at full time.
I was filthy at them being booed onto the ground at a supposed 'home game' this whole idea of taking a home game to our opponents home field is totally wrong, I don't give a fuk how much money the Penns make from it it's just wrong🤬🤬

A great observation. Our fragility has been looking us in the face since Cronulla game and possibly much earlier. Tigers game was a scappy win with tries disallowed for Tigers.
Our defence particularly inside our red zone is pathetic, every time we're defending our line I'm expecting it to be breached, we are slow in defence and just predictable in attack, this team isn't going anywhere until there are changes made at the top, there doesn't seem to be any penalty for players making the same defensive errors week in and week out

My positive is that I had a prior engagement & was unable to watch the game.

Lucky you. It was literally a horror show right from the kick off until full time. You remember how we didn't turn up for the first half against the Sharks? Well, while Brisbane were winning last night our minds were back in Sydney because we didn't turn up at all last night.

The late great Shirley Strauchan once said it best.....(for those who watched on television).

"There's a horror movie right there on my TV"

Because that's what last night was. An effing horror movie.

One positive might be the lesson learned that the next time Turbo or someone has minor-ish mid-season knee surgery, not to rush them back 3 weeks later.

Sorry but Turbo shouldn't have played. Not last week against the Tigers and certainly not last night against Brisbane. Do you think Melbourne will rush Papenhuyzen back in 2-3 weeks? They'll let him heal properly first. Something we should have done with Tom.

Hold my beer!!

Eels away
Storm away

BRACE YOURSELF!!
Yea I understand, but we cannot possibly put on a performance that bad back to back and also against Parra. I'm not confident we will win but we will try harder surely. The Melbourne at Melbourne game though, I don't know about that :(((

Not a technical guru so can't send them here, but I've seen a few good blues in the crowd from last night.
The positive?! No Manly fans involved! Keeping it civilised 🦅

Not a technical guru so can't send them here, but I've seen a few good blues in the crowd from last night.
The positive?! No Manly fans involved! Keeping it civilised 🦅

If any of our own were involved then they'd have been showing more fight than the team did last night.

And sorry but I just saw a video on Twitter with Manly fans involved in a fight so yeah, we weren't that civilised either.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10