Positives from tonights game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Positives are it showed us how crap we are and something needs to change. Pathetic is an understatement.

I enjoyed watching Adam Reynolds play, as I have plenty of times over the years, even when he's been tearing us a new one. He is just a classic, organising halfback, takes what the defence gives him and his kicking game is sublime. Happy that his move north is working out well for him.

I enjoyed watching Adam Reynolds play, as I have plenty of times over the years, even when he's been tearing us a new one. He is just a classic, organising halfback, takes what the defence gives him and his kicking game is sublime. Happy that his move north is working out well for him.
The stark difference between our half back and Reynolds was never more evident than tonight.

The stark difference between our half back and Reynolds was never more evident than tonight.

I will never understand how people can compare the two halves in a game like tonight.

Brisbane smashed us from the 1st minute, until the 80th.

Sure, Cherry was headless....as he always is when our pigs get belted, and Reynolds was sublime....as all good halves can be, when their pigs are doing the belting.

Positives are that normally I'd be so frustrated and disappointed I'd write to the CEO (as I'm guessing many others would). There's literally no-one to ****ing write to hahahaha

Oooh, you can contact Scott Penn on Linkedin @:D

Truthfully though, it's a shame he's not as interactive and plugged in as Gladiator.

when i read the thread title my first thought was 'geez this would have to set a record for shortest first post ever on this site'

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8