[poll] Manly's Best Back Row?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are Kennedy, Menzies and Watmough, Manly's best back row ever?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No, but the potential is there!

• Total voters

fLIP

UFO Hunter

Its being sprouted a lot latley that the current three is Kennedy, Menzies and Watmough are the best back row manyl have ever had. I've not been around long enough to know but they would have to be 3 of the best I've seen in my life time. From you older blokes, are they all their cracked up to be or have we seen better?

c_eagle have to agree the Gartner, Kosef, Menzies unstoppable trio was awesome

I'd think yes.

It also answeres why the supporters aren't to confident when ALL are not playing. Some would suggest that one player (monas) should still be the key to the teams success, regardless. Quite strange really!

The only obvious deficiancy of the current backrow is the lack of a ball playing forward.

[quote author=fLIP]
Byso, your crusade continues

I'll remember that the next time you have a swipe at Monas :blah: :wall:
[/quote]

intentional or not....that was funny

Im with C - they are a close second for my time. Kosef just tips the mid nineties ahead, that said you would have any of the 5 players mentioned in the team as one of the first picked. Given the age of beaver and BK they may not be around to see enough game time with a more mature watmough. I still think 2007 is not out of the question for those 2 (fingers crossed)

The difference being im not trying to hijack every thread with it. Ill say something on mondy and hope to god he improves the following week. If he plays well tommorrow byso, you know Ill be singing his praises all day monday.

Fair call, I make a call and it's a hijak. But others can make swipe at players in many forms and all is cool. Go figure.

Back to the topic though if our current 3 make the aussie team it would be the best ever.

Gartner, Kosef, Menzies . Did all these players play for Australia in any game at the same time?

Kosef wins it for the mid nineties backrow

Had he not had so many injuries, he would've gone down as the best Lock ever

I agree Disco. I always debate with a Raiders fan about Kosef's potential, saying that had he gone on, Clyde wouldn't have been fit to clean his boots.

byso,yesterday you said under oath that you wanted orford at half and monaghan there only if orford doesnt come.the backrow has been there every time we have been dusted by the top sides.you have turned with the rest of the greenpeace herd byso.take your medicine old boy.the bandwagon will be a smouldering wreck on pittwater road in a few weeks.it's time to jjjjjuuuuummmmmppppppppppp...........

be funny if it wasnt so ****ing obvious.just ask des.

those backrows are great.

second string but still real good are

vautin,boyd,mccabe
randall,peters,reilly
vautin,gibbs,cleal

sue, you forgot
greg ebrill,adam muir, tony jensen.

sue, returning to the hometown for mothers birthday - can't make it

Team P W L PD Pts