[poll] How will you react if Manly re-sign John Hoppoate?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How will you react if Manly re-sign John Hoppoate?

• I will be EXPRESS posting my Membership card back to the club!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EXTREEMLY disapointed.

• Its not that bad...

• I was a hero and signed the petition to get him back!

• I love you John!

• Total voters
Make that 4 votes. My boys will be disgusted too.

How do you explain to a six year old that this bloke is coming back after he has been told for the last 18 weeks that Hoppa is not playing becase "he is a naughty boy and bought disgrace on the club".

I cannot believe the bull**** on OEE and ME and how many morons want this fool back in our team. I am embarrased they are even considering it - Max Delmege has too much say in this team and it is scaring me. I was a fan of the privavtisation at first, but now I am having grave doubts.

I voted it is not that bad.

Mainly I dont have a strong opinion either way - I am more of a meh, who cares. We should win either way.

i would have thought about sending my membership back if I had one.... lets just say I would be happy i am not a member

I think we have given him enough chances over the years, I doubt it disturbs me enough to send back my membership though. I would prefer to keep it and express my disspointment at the AGM.

[quote author=Fro]
I spose I'll get up, have a cuppa and get on with life :)

poof
[/quote]

okay would you prefer, wake up, throw the leg over, have a beer, kick the cat..............then get on with life??

The thought that Hoppa might be reinstated disgusts me and should Manly take that step it would make us a running joke!!!! I can't believe that it is even being considered.

Blah doesn't really worry me. He will be playing for penuts and as far as I am concerned he is dispensable. Who cares if he gets another suspention.

i work in a club full of bongos supporters and for the last few weeks they have all just walked past me and laughed- today they just looked at me with pity

There are worse things in life than Hoppa playing or not. I don't agree but I will not lose any sleep over it either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4