[poll] Drug poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Have you EVER had illegal drugs in your possession?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matabele

Journey Man
Just out of interest.

I'm trying to ascertain how many people have had some kind of illegal drug in their possession at some point in their life (aka Michelle Leslie in Bali).

its a bug in the upgrade I did last night. Will fix hopefully tonight

I think he must have been smoking something when he did the upgrade

One of my ex's got done for drugs. She had 50KG of crack down her pants!!

Lol Was that the one you showed me the photo of?

Maybe he was stoned and daydreamed he did an upgrade?

I was stoned once (a long time ago) and i felt like this weird gravity was pulling me into my chair. I couldn't get up. Everyone was laughing at me but i seriously couldn't get out of my chair. 8|

I was stoned once (a long time ago) and i felt like this weird gravity was pulling me into my chair. I couldn't get up. Everyone was laughing at me but i seriously couldn't get out of my chair. 8|

was the pot laced with angel dust or something...dead set!

I don't know man. It was funny but a bit freaky. Pot is the only illegal drug i've ever done. That's if you don't include Ice, Speed, Crack, Smack, LSD and shroom's. :twisted:

If you read this in a certain way you could assume that the man is talking about a work situation.

You don't work at Triple J do you?

The after effects can be long lasting :lol2:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4