[poll] Biggest liability in 2005 team?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which player is the biggest liability in the 2005 team?

• Scott Donald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul Stephenson

• Terry Hill

• Scott Donald

• Michael Witt

• Michael Monaghan

• Jason King

• Chad Randall

• Sam Harris

• Other

• Total voters
Jason King for me, I'm sick of him playing "injured" the team cannot sustain passengers imo.

He's not up to NRL standard, not enough hit-ups, tackles. Aggression & time on field.

A hard question as Donald has leaked tries through his inability to take bombs and defend, Harris has given away penalties and made mistakes, King has generally been ineffective and Stephenson's defensive woes have been well documented. A hard call!

King by a country mile, not only has he been dissapointing he is also taking up a spot that could be used by someone else. Once they balance his body & weight out I think he will improve though

monaghs at least started ok and fired when the back row where on fire, king still magnaged to go missing even when our forwards where smashing teams.

Monaghs also didnt talk himself up as a rep player in the press.

this whole king thing continues to mystify me.everyone you talk to thinks she is playing terrible yet she keeps getting picked.she must have some serious pictures.goat pictures do not account for this schemmozzle.dare i say larger animals are involved.

Yes King for me too. If the platform was being laid by this bloke, then my vote would be for Monaghan.

As a suppposedly intelligent bloke he must realise his performances are holding the team back. Why doesn't he put his hand up for a spell in PL?

Dead heat between Randall and King with Harris and Donald close behind.

Byso, I'm a Manly fan since the late 70's and have seen you about at Manly games the last few years after noticing you in these web sites some years ago, but am not one to get all chummy with the Rockers, Aaron or peole who run this site. Your posts were always interesting as you knew what you were talking about (unlike alot of others) and the work you did taking pics is fantastic for us users. But this post is garbage. Talk about what areas we need strengthening in etc eg: centres? hooker?, but setting up a poll to mark someone as the biggest liability? Please....

Do you personally go the the player who get's the most votes and let him know of your poll?

ok, where do we need strengthening, i say in Kings position!!!!!!! 8D 8D

now was that positive enough!

I think Kite, Bryant, Kylie and Hecks are good enough...and so too can be King if/when he finds some form.

Manly don't need frontrowers.

I'm not into the soggy sao posts either, but back yourself up with these posts and let the "biggest liabilty" know.

Or get out there and do better. Make Manly sack King for example and pay you the cash.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4