Politics / Elections

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FFS... I'm guessing your too old (and too far gone) to own a TV then. Or do they just limit what you watch in the old farts home!?
FMD...Even if you watch the mainstream leftard media you can't deny what is happening. They can try to pin it on Trump, but who is actually commiting these acts? And who is now trying to defend them?

Boy ... you sound familiar ... but it is great that you are taking time out to educate me .... we only get the one channel here at the home ... and it doesn't show the religion or lack of it, or the political persuasion of the rioters ... might have to get one of those woke TV's like yours ...

Boy ... you sound familiar ... but it is great that you are taking time out to educate me .... we only get the one channel here at the home ... and it doesn't show the religion or lack of it, or the political persuasion of the rioters ... might have to get one of those woke TV's like yours ...
Don't want to listen to me! Fine. How about the leader of the FREE WORLD. Elected by the largest democracy on Earth!!!!

Don't want to listen to me! Fine. How about the leader of the FREE WORLD. Elected by the largest democracy on Earth!!!!

I am well aware of the actions of radical left groups and anarchists ... as well as radical right groups .... but at that level, neither are aligned with or represent any real side of politics ... your assertion that it can be refined into a left/right Godless issue is a bit self serving ... In fact I would say the good old boy Southern Democrats attend Church a whole lot more than the Northern Republicans ....

I am well aware of the actions of radical left groups and anarchists ... as well as radical right groups .... but at that level, neither are aligned with or represent any real side of politics ... your assertion that it can be refined into a left/right Godless issue is a bit self serving ... In fact I would say the good old boy Southern Democrats attend Church a whole lot more than the Northern Republicans ....
Who gives 2 ****s about churches. Organised religion is as corrupt as the media companies who now run governments.
This is much simpler. One side recognises authority (including the word of God) and the other doesn't. They don't care for anything that others have built, only themselves and their selfish desires. No respect for hard work and no respect for God. Simple as that!

Who gives 2 ****s about churches. Organised religion is as corrupt as the media companies who now run governments.
This is much simpler. One side recognises authority (including the word of God) and the other doesn't. They don't care for anything that others have built, only themselves and their selfish desires. No respect for hard work and no respect for God. Simple as that!

Fantastic .... thanks for solving the issue ....

This is a great debate , not only about “ if” there’s an omnipotent being but Donald is now in on the act.

I love it!!

By the way @DragonBeaver I’m with you re the Don.

OK ... I've had a nap and my pills .... just so there is no way I can stay confused and ill-informed ... please tell me which side of politics God is on ....

Ephesians 6
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Ephesians 6
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Okay ... you must have misunderstood my question ... I will type slower ...

Just so there is no way I can stay confused and ill-informed ... please tell me which side of politics God is on .... Republicans or Democrats ?

Okay ... you must have misunderstood my question ... I will type slower ...

Just so there is no way I can stay confused and ill-informed ... please tell me which side of politics God is on .... Republicans or Democrats ?
Lol. I'm pretty sure your only available speed is slow.
I never said Republicans or Democrats. But it is obvious that Trump wears the armour of God and fights to protect all that is moral.
Why would anyone think people who riot and steal and then insist that black lives are more important than others were doing it with God in their heart. Lol! Have you ever even picked up the Bible?

Yeah, your ignorant vitriolic borderline hate speech ends here. Be thankful that all your usernames aren't banned.

I have taken beligerence to a whole new level ... I am apparently now arguing with people that don't even exist ...
At least you were allowing for a sense of transparency with your arguing . Also curious if Trump Towers over other public figures right now .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4