Please Retire

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Snakes earlier one on one defence was probably the best in the business.This is a part of Tom's game I really hope he develops.

Spot on he should have been convinced to retire now.
Unless we could have found a "career ending injury" for Killer I can't see how this would have helped us? We then would have needed to purchase a quality centre mid season, no easy task. Or do want Wiliame to move to the centres?

to lose all 3 in one year is scary that could be another 3-5 yr rebuild of us being a mid table team :( they do need to look at themselves and be fair on the club the team and the fans ,i think if snake can play one more year injury free he will be the biggest asset to hold onto ,skivvy is my favorite player along with snake but old mates body is struggling and it hurts to say it he needs to consider walking away grab a big payday in england you legend ,then come back and work for us !!!!!
To lose one star is unfortunate. To lose 3 at a time looks like carelessness.

If we are rebuilding, start with this nucleus:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. XXXXXXXXX
05. Matthew Wright
06. Luke Keary
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. XXXXXXXXXX
11. Marty Taupau
12. XXXXXXXXXX
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Addin Fanua-Blake
17. XXXXXXXXXXX

That means, Brett Stewart, Steve Matai, Brayden Wiliame, Nate Myles, Sio Vave, Feleti Mateo, Jamie Lyon, Tom Symonds are all dropped or gone - hopefully that means we could acquire a solid 4, 10, 12 & 17.

I'd maybe open up that 17th spot for Myles if we can't lose him somehow, or a junior like Knight.

Not sure how you rid yourself of Nate Myles. Maybe a Watmough-esque retirement payout. You need mobile, diverse, aggressive forwards.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. XXXXXXXXX
05. Matthew Wright
06. Luke Keary
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. XXXXXXXXXX
11. Marty Taupau
12. XXXXXXXXXX
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Addin Fanua-Blake
17. XXXXXXXXXXX

That means, Brett Stewart, Steve Matai, Brayden Wiliame, Nate Myles, Sio Vave, Feleti Mateo, Jamie Lyon, Tom Symonds are all dropped or gone - hopefully that means we could acquire a solid 4, 10, 12 & 17.

I'd maybe open up that 17th spot for Myles if we can't lose him somehow, or a junior like Knight.

Not sure how you rid yourself of Nate Myles. Maybe a Watmough-esque retirement payout. You need mobile, diverse, aggressive forwards.
I'd let Tafua go after this year too. Get a big, fast winger. Vave has vaklue off the bench. Depending on how AFB goes over this year he could pinch a front row starting gig.

I've been a little disappointed in Jake T's impact this year TBH...

I agree that Lyon and Brett Stewart should retire, and Lyon already has. Love Brett but his body just isnt up to the game anymore. Matai is a different fish. I think he may have a year or two left in him and it would be good to retain that experience in the backline for when Walker moves to centre and Tom T. to full back and Wright to 5/8. My only concern is the wingers though I guess Taufua has one side. My backline for next season is

T. Trbojevic
Tuafua
Matai
Walker
?
T. Wright
DCE

Why so confident about Wright. We need a goal kicker and he's shown he has the goods. He's an attacking 5/8 with a good ball sense and clever evasiveness. Defence is a question mark, but I suspect he's on the cards for the 5/8 role next season. And he's only 18

In the forwards I would also go for Sims or someone similar, ensure they hold onto Buhrer and start Knight and Kelly on the bench.

I'd let Tafua go after this year too. Get a big, fast winger. Vave has vaklue off the bench. Depending on how AFB goes over this year he could pinch a front row starting gig.

I've been a little disappointed in Jake T's impact this year TBH...
Taufua is a bench impact forward struggling to get born.

Snake wont play this week so by round 13 (round 12 is a bye) he would of been out for a total of 6 weeks, surely he would have to be 110% raring to go by then

Speaking of retirements - I heard a garbage rumour today, that Snake isn't injured, but has been stood down and won't play again as Forans new baby is his. That's probably the most stupid one doing the rounds.
Snake the House Husband - great rumour :babybottle:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. XXXXXXXXX
05. Matthew Wright
06. Luke Keary
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. XXXXXXXXXX
11. Marty Taupau
12. XXXXXXXXXX
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Addin Fanua-Blake
17. XXXXXXXXXXX

Gee thats still barely a top 8 side, even includes a player not on our roster. Unless of course XXXXXXXXXXX = Greg Inglis, Aaron Woods, Josh Papali and James Tamou or similar.

Foran's had Snakes baby?

No. That rumour has grown out of control. The truth of the matter is that Liam Foran, on a camping trip last Christmas had to take an urgent dump in the bush after a huge feed of pasta the previous evening.

When he returned to camp, he told his companions that his movement was so long, the only way to free it from its lair was to put his foot on the end of it and stand up. The resulting effort then resembled a coiled snake.

Just goes to show how something as simple as a camping trip can be twisted and manipulated.

Tom t is overrated. The kid has potential but is nothing to rave about
What have you been smoking fool? Tom is overrated? Let's take you back to the one handed pick up against Brisbane last year. That was is one little piece of what this guy can do.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4