please explain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
could be a simple case of them being cats.look maybe it is a loyalty card but if thats what it takes to break these players then i dont hold up much hope for us.

I think you guys are missing the obvious at the start of the year we were probably the fittest strongest side in the comp because of our heavy off season workload. We had no players on the 2004 end of year tours and were fresh. As soon as the other clubs caught up we have struggled because we don't have the depth/quality of the other teams. We can still put up the occasional good performance when all hands are on deck but throw a few injury spanners in the works and we can not compete. If you look at last years game against Penrith and last weekends rout what has changed in the side other than a half fit BK and King being a lot worse

our depth is a real problem, we barely have any solid 1sts outside our 17,even some of them are showing PL standard

Spot on. Also worth noting that a 26 round season is very tiring and it is hard being up constantly.

A St G Official I know well said that the players are mentally shot after the last three weeks and if Sunday's game went 10 mins more they would have lost.

To me it is simple

We had 9 weeks where we were on fire using a very simple but effective gameplan,so teams had a look at it.

They came out with a counter to it,and we had nothing up our sleeve to return at them so have been struggling.

Seems to me we had no plan b,or it wasn;t very effective

How long does the EPL season go for. Or NBA for that matter.

These guys are cats, they forget its a job and there goal is to win. for there team mates and there club.

They dont have commitment for club or team mate. Its obvious that BK and Tezza has used up all there material.

I hate to say it, but at least Souths and Newcastle are showing some PRIDE.

These blokes disgust me!

I know champ very dark indeed. In fact probably the darkest here.

Cannot defend the indefencable.

I think Dessie is the problem!.

The players arn't responding to him anymore.

Defense is simple, it only requires two elements, technique and committment.

For any player to get to NRL standard I will make the assumption that they have the ability, you simply wouldn't get that far if you didn't.

So that leaves the other variable, committment. How do you coach that? I don't know & sadly neither it seems does Des.

Des Hasler is a very, very poor coach. I rate him as highly as I rated Paul Langmack as a coach. Yep, good players, but not smart coaches. Examples:-

1. How long was Andrew Walker at fullback?
2. Doesn't Des realise the extra forward at 5/8 doesn't work? I guess we won our ONE game in NINE though.
3. 4 days off - we look more lethargic now then ever.
4. Jason King, Chad Randall, Sam Harris & Michael Monaghan all still get regular 1st grade spots.
5. This bullcrap juice. Has it worked, or just cost the club money?

etc etc.

You put a Tim Sheens, Wayne Bennett, Brian Smith or Craig Bellamy as the coach of this team, and you will find change would have occurred long ago. Examples:-

Our BOOM new front rower in Donnelly is a reserve grader @ Melbourne, but still looks (as does Cannings at Parra) a lot better than he did under Des Hasler.

It's the ability to consistently get the best out of your players, and even improve the experienced hands in the team that is a measure of a good coach.

I think Ben Kennedy is the senior of the the two between Dessy & himself.

I have said it before - Parra's fans JEERED Brian Smith, Cronullas fans JEERED Chris Anderson after 3 straight losses @ their respective leagues clubs. The fans were going to revolt at THIS stage.

We just accept:-

01. That we are happy to have a club;
02. That we aren't flogged;
03. That we can win one game in nine, and it's acceptable because we have over achieved, and Des Hasler should be proud.

PFFFFT

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4