Playing Turbo this week is absolutely mental

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Right decision to play Turbo, what was disappointing for me was the way he dropped his face and strolled around holding his shoulder.

Lacked effort for me after a horrible game should have soldiered on with a stinger.

Play him again next week, needs a big off season Turbo.

Right decision to play Turbo, what was disappointing for me was the way he dropped his face and strolled around holding his shoulder.

Lacked effort for me after a horrible game should have soldiered on with a stinger.

Our 2 marquee players cost us the game actually. He gave away 2 tries. The other $1mil clown gave away 2 more. What hope do the rest have if this is their leadership. He was passed fit to play so there's no excuses. Matai played on with plenty of stingers and burners.

Our 2 marquee players cost us the game actually. He gave away 2 tries. The other $1mil clown gave away 2 more. What hope do the rest have if this is their leadership. He was passed fit to play so there's no excuses. Matai played on with plenty of stingers and burners.
Spot on with Matai mate, tough as and a team man first.

I didn’t like the way Turbo felt sorry for himself moping about, body language was ****e.

When the physio tried to take him off, he refused and wanted to soldier on. I was sitting quite close to him. Then with his body language and moping around, though it was only a stinger he couldn't use his arm fully, he was taken off supposedly as a precaution.

Was a liability out there and me thinks a tad selfish in wanting to play just so he gets a Origin jersey.

Thing is, he didn't re injury his hammy, just fell awkwardly on his shoulder. This team has had rotten luck, really has
Worst luck iv ever seen.. correct me if im wrong but.

Top 4 hopefuls..
Boom fainu in jail.
Then injuries to...
Elliot (season)
Turbo (most of)
Walker (season)
Schuster (1 game gone for season)
Cust ( season)
Thompson (gone)
Afb (suspension and injuries all year)
Jorge (season)
Garrick (injured)
Parker (hia)

Have we played a game this season where we didn't pick up an injury????

Des stuffed up persisting with Elliot and then garrick and then Elliot again. Should of had funa there asap. The combo of croker and levi is DESpicable.. we cant win with both of them starting its just not possible. Croker has to be the worst player in the code

Did he actually get injured? Looked to me like he was suffering from embarrassment more than anything and just wanted to get off the field after having a hand in three consecutive Titans tries.

Worst decision by the club ever was to give Tommy a run this year, F#ck State of Origin, they don't pay his wages, we do.

Thing is, he didn't re injury his hammy, just fell awkwardly on his shoulder. This team has had rotten luck, really has
Worst luck iv ever seen.. correct me if im wrong but.

Top 4 hopefuls..
Boom fainu in jail.
Then injuries to...
Elliot (season)
Turbo (most of)
Walker (season)
Schuster (1 game gone for season)
Cust ( season)
Thompson (gone)
Afb (suspension and injuries all year)
Jorge (season)
Garrick (injured)

Des stuffed up persisting with Elliot and then garrick and then Elliot again. Should of had funa there asap.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2