Playing surface - type of grass on Brookvale Oval?

Snake said:
Alan said:
And good luck getting any top level soccer games played at Brookie until that changes.

who cares about that :s

It was part of the plan to get additional funds allocated to Brookie. I guess some people care about it.

Alan said:
Snake said:
Alan said:
And good luck getting any top level soccer games played at Brookie until that changes.

It was part of the plan to get additional funds allocated to Brookie. I guess some people care about it.

ah OK my apologies. I just chased down some articles that mention the NSW Government will only provide funding if the stadium becomes "multi-purpose".

Snake said:
Alan said:
Snake said:
Alan said:

ah OK my apologies. I just chased down some articles that mention the NSW Government will only provide funding if the stadium becomes "multi-purpose".

no worries mate, anything that improves Brookie is a good thing.

Alan said:
Snake said:
Alan said:
Snake said:
Alan said:

no worries mate, anything that improves Brookie is a good thing.
David Perry was also talking about using Brookvale in association with NSW Baseball Assoc, I imagine they play during the off season.

And that greatest of all sports Lingerie football.

Challenge anybody to find one negative about this game.

HappilyManly said:
Brookie is built for Mud Wrestling now , so float that past Perry :)

They used to have girls jelly wrestling at the old Manly Vale hotel. Maybe the leagues club could bring in a bit more business with a bit of wrestling

tookey said:
HappilyManly said:

They used to have girls jelly wrestling at the old Manly Vale hotel. Maybe the leagues club could bring in a bit more business with a bit of wrestling
Next thing you will say is that you know the referee from MV Hotel jelly wrestling

tookey said:
HappilyManly said:

Next thing you will say is that you know the referee from MV Hotel jelly wrestling

tookey said:
HappilyManly said:

It was heaps of fun. I won a trophy for Best in Jelly Pit in 1993.
Kidding of course......it was 1992.
Ah, if only my life was that adventurous.:p

RiverEagle said:
Alan said:

Well they're overdressed for a start, mate...

Nonsense, their uniforms are professionally designed to offer the maximum in sports protection, whilst limiting any possible chaffing.

The surface at brookie wouldn't need upgrading, because greasy mud only adds to the spectacle. It would only take a moment to hose them down after the game,

The sport is highly regarded is certain sections of the community and offers an interesting, active and rewarding international career path for girls straight out of high school.

I see the NSWRL VB Cup (Manly’s reserve grade) and the Peninsula Seagulls game (Sydney Shield) scheduled games for Brookie this Saturday have now been transferred to other venues.

I hope the old ground is getting repaired. Well we hope it is OK for the next home game >> Round 16: Friday, Jun 27 v’s the Roosters at Brookie (some sunny weather on the day of the game will certainly help ..!!).

Alan said:
RiverEagle said:
Alan said:

Well they're overdressed for a start, mate...

Nonsense, their uniforms are professionally designed to offer the maximum in sports protection, whilst limiting any possible chaffing.

The surface at brookie wouldn't need upgrading, because greasy mud only adds to the spectacle. It would only take a moment to hose them down after the game,

The sport is highly regarded is certain sections of the community and offers an interesting, active and rewarding international career path for girls straight out of high school.

I think we can all see who needs hosing down here mate...

I've seen some of the LFL on Seven Mate.
Every now and then the girls do pull off the odd exciting play...And they certainly take it seriously.

As for Brookie, only sunshine and TLC can help right now, short of any major overall at season's end.

Cannabacae is the grass of choice for brookvale oval playing surface,hope they keep it cut short and duel purpose for medicinal use and treatment of ailments 🤣
Definitely a sativa strain.
A friend of mine uses this one below for medicinal purposes.

Strains for energy​

These strains are typically recommended for daytime use when you’re looking to get stuff done or find some extra motivation.

Sour Diesel​

This cross between Chemdawg and Super Skunk is popular for a reason. It tends to be higher in THC, so experienced cannabis consumers seem to come back to it time and again, enjoying its energizing effects that may be helpful to people with depression.

THC and CBD content:

• THC: 17 to 26 percent
  • CBD: <1 percent

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2