Players tell Sea Eagles they want Cartwright to be coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
after last weeks capitulation its quite evident that we need a coach that has a hard edge and can motivate in a way similar to how Garth Brennan motivated the Tits at half time .... can Carty do that ? Maquire probably could have ... I don't think Des or Tooves were ever going to be in the running as much as we the fans might have liked that outcome .... just beat me SHERIDANSTAND78

The players wanting Cartwright ?
OMG that's like turkeys voting for Thanks Giving !
Don't the players have any ambition to get beyond the bottom 8,to play for their country or state ,to feel proud of their team and achievements beyond possibly getting the spoon ? So Cartwrong has been at a few clubs with what can be best described as "modest" results.He also been part of the NSW SOO losing culture for the last however many years and has been the assistant at our worst result in our history
I would have thought Des or Tooves even part time would be better than Cartwright full time.
Please Mr Penn as I said in another post make the call to Tooves or Halser and swallow your pride and #makemanlygreatagain

I will support Manly always no matter what, but gee they are making it hard leave Carty there as an assistant but you really need a Tooves or Hasler or even (and I cant believe Im saying it ) Neil Henry ,,,,,,,
oh the shame the shame

Anyone else here have or have had a job where the employees get to pick the boss.

Sure its great they are supporting Carty but.....

This is the same **** that brought down Toovey.

Show the players the door that don't want to toe the company line.

Penn and Gorman pick the coach and if they make the wrong choice they wear it. If that choice is Cartwright for the right reason then that all well and good with me.

Penn is 0 and 1 at this stage as far as I am concerned and o and 2 is will be totall unacceptable.

Goes to show what a complete sh1tshow that place is.This crap has been dragging on for weeks ,maybe months.
But not until Chez makes a snide remark in the press conference ,Do they think about having a discussion with the senior players.
****ing amateur hour .
FOP

What - the - actual - XXXX !!!!

Worst part, is this nuffy will look okay given an injury free run.
The players want Cartwright, because he's laid back, allows daily drinking sessions, allows bullying in his ranks (Ferris), sets low standards on and off the field. 8 years an 2 finals wins? FFS. Ferris has been a fitness guy for 8 years now for 0 finals wins.

I can't believe the low standard. Cartwright hasn't even won 50% of his games I bet the loser. Just a guess, but I'm pretty sure on that when he was a head coach.

Anyone else here have or have had a job where the employees get to pick the boss.

Sure its great they are supporting Carty but.....

This is the same **** that brought down Toovey.

Show the players the door that don't want to toe the company line.

Penn and Gorman pick the coach and if they make the wrong choice they wear it. If that choice is Cartwright for the right reason then that all well and good with me.

Penn is 0 and 1 at this stage as far as I am concerned and o and 2 is will be totall unacceptable.
0 from 1 coaches
0 from 6743 Major decisions for OUR club.

I swear to God Cartwright and Ferris are Beavis and Butthead all grown up. I can just see the retreads up in the coaches box.

live-action-beavis-butthead.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8