Phone call with Lyall Gorman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Please tell Gorman when you call now that we have no API at hooker our next best option is HASTINGS !! Will he be finally considered instead of being overlooked just because of a stupid fight

Lyall will tell you Jackson is considered every week, otherwise Manly would have a legal case to answer. Barrett could get the Manly fans back on side by doing the right thing. I’m picking he won’t,hope I’m wrong.

Lyall will tell you Jackson is considered every week, otherwise Manly would have a legal case to answer. Barrett could get the Manly fans back on side by doing the right thing. I’m picking he won’t,hope I’m wrong.
You’re not wrong.

Yeahh you're 100% correct very very sad cause Hastings would be our best option there ! Absolute nightmare season so far hoping for a miracle and a few players to stand up in API absence

Hi guys

I just had a 10 minute conversation with Lyall Gorman by phone after sending him a direct message about my concerns.

What a gentleman. He is transparent to the Manly fans and I can assure you that he cares about the future of this club a lot.

He was positive about several aspects (and I did not ask for detail):

* the club is strong and going along well despite what you are hearing
* there are rock solid strategies in place for Lottoland that will be revealed within weeks
* he does not seem concerned. He has seen it all before with the Sharks and this is nowhere near as bad as that, and he turned that around
* a message will be going out to members to update on these kinds of matters

We of course need to give it time, but I am hopeful after speaking with him.

I did leave him with the message that I hope he gets in there and exercises his influence more, because I am unhappy with who seems to be the influencers right now. Read my recent posts on that.

I guess it all starts with a strong and defining performance this weekend and hopefully a win.

NYEagle

NB: out of respect for him and his time I won't give out his contact info. However I may call him at a later date. He was receptive to that. So if there anything anyone wants to pass on any messages, perhaps I'll pass the hat around in few weeks. I'll let you know. Hopefully we can talk good stuff. Let's see.
I haven't forgotten this conversation @NYEagle and wonder what became of these aspects he was so positive about and if he still thinks the club's strong and is not concerned...

I haven't forgotten this conversation @NYEagle and wonder what became of these aspects he was so positive about and if he still thinks the club's strong and is not concerned...
I'd say there is a pretty good chance we would get either no response or a bit of an empty political spin...

Should call Lyal again cause he was obviously full of sh** when you called !! He need to be the one talking to the media he needs to grow a pair !!

Broncos boss came out and did a press conference around their issues and it spoke to the maturity of their management teams.

Our CEO writes single sentence statements saying he wont make statements.

I want to give Lyall the benefit of the doubt, but ffs, when you're on the back cover of every paper for a week you need to do something. Jesus Christ.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8