Phil Gould's opinion of Manly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched the replay again last night and I can honestly say I have never seen such a perfect first half of football by us in the history of watching Manly. Every tackle pushed them back. Every set we made 80 metres. Was just amazing.

All year I have believed we are just not good enough to win the comp this year. Last Saturday changed all that.

Phil knows footy and knows the style Manly can really play when they're on their day. That performance was truck loads better than the way Storm disposed of us last season and ended our Finals aspirations. Here's hoping The Boys can push it up from here on in - every game gets better as we go.
Do it for Kitey in his last few with us and keep the forwards fit and injury free. Then its ours for the taking.

effnic said:
I watched the replay again last night and I can honestly say I have never seen such a perfect first half of football by us in the history of watching Manly. Every tackle pushed them back. Every set we made 80 metres. Was just amazing.

All year I have believed we are just not good enough to win the comp this year. Last Saturday changed all that.

Yep, even Wazza and Brandy on Fox were waxing lyrical.."..they're like a swiss watch..."

StuBoot said:
effnic said:

Yep, even Wazza and Brandy on Fox were waxing lyrical.."..they're like a swiss watch..."

Sounds great for us guys! Manly has always been known to be creative and elusive in scoring tries. Now a bit of extra boost in Jamies boot as we need the conversions over the black dot. Maybe a session with an A-League Football striker in shooting at goal and over the bar. Especially, now its looking towards us playing Souths next week. One thing Manly has in their favour from next week in - we have played and know what finals football is about. Cheers followers and have a great weekend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6