• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Why do I keep hearing rumours that Peta will sign with the Speels? I thought he wanted to play fullback......isn't that what they signed Gutho to do?

If he goes to St Merge then it would be a good bet that Mary would move Dugan to the centres and play Peta at FB.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Why do I keep hearing rumours that Peta will sign with the Speels? I thought he wanted to play fullback......isn't that what they signed Gutho to do?

If he goes to St Merge then it would be a good bet that Mary would move Dugan to the centres and play Peta at FB.
Gordon may prefer to be in the halves again and they lost Robinson to RU.

Could be the Dalai love too :inlove:

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I forgot they also signed Michael Gordon and he's a noted goal kicker. They also signed him to play FB. Where will they end up playing Gutho? His options there are pretty much the same as they were at Manly. Wing, centre or NSW Cup.

brad

First Grader
Yes but the eels are not really signing any players to make us think wow. There just signing players.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Here is an interesting question - now the draw is out and it's **** - would you rather Matai or Hiku in the centres (seeing as durability will likely be a huge factor over those cluster periods)?

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Here is an interesting question - now the draw is out and it's **** - would you rather Matai or Hiku in the centres (seeing as durability will likely be a huge factor over those cluster periods)?
David Tyrell is a prop forward 6ft 3in @ 101kg and is lifted and thrown like a bag of sht by the most durable and devastating Kiwi back and it does not appear to look like Hiku
991775-39f14dc0-1bf1-11e5-9110-19d2cf6b05b4.jpg

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
A big hit is all good and well @BOZO but can he play three games in ten days any more?
One big hit ? How many big hits have we seen from Matai and how many times have we seen him get up where others get carried off on a stretcher ?
I would rather be in the trenches and play along side Matai for three games in ten days than any other player .

Last edited:

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
One big hit ? How many big hits have we seen from Matai and how many times have we seen him get up where others get carried off in a stretcher ?
I would rather be in the trenches and play along side Matai for three games in ten days than any other player .
Not disputing that. The issue is how much effort is it for him to get up for the next weekend? A lot of older guys skip sessions and so on when there is a week between games, so how will he handle the condensed schedule. That is a very legitimate question that they will need to ask because if he can't, they need back up plans...

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Not disputing that. The issue is how much effort is it for him to get up for the next weekend? A lot of older guys skip sessions and so on when there is a week between games, so how will he handle the condensed schedule. That is a very legitimate question that they will need to ask because if he can't, they need back up plans...
I have seen enough of Matai to suggest that he has the mental and physical toughness to endure more than most players

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Speaking of Skivvy, is anyone wondering WTF is going on with Walker / Hiku, this seems to be really dragging out??

Now, back to Skivvy if you wish!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Speaking of Skivvy, is anyone wondering WTF is going on with Walker / Hiku, this seems to be really dragging out??

Now, back to Skivvy if you wish!
No news means that nothing has changed . Walker is coming and Hiku is looking for the right offer form the right club

Sea Eagle 4 Life

Reserve Grader
If he goes to St Merge then it would be a good bet that Mary would move Dugan to the centres and play Peta at FB.[/QUOTE]

Dugan has already declared that Mary will play him in the centres in 2016.

EagleRock40

Reserve Grader
Matai 100%
His defence is 10x better than when Hiku is playing in the centres on the wing. During that time is when we will also need the guys who bleed maroon and white to stand up, and matai is one of them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16