Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
There are some positives:

We are winning games with key players out.
We are winning games at around 60% of capacity.
Our key off season recruit has yet to fire and the same applies for Bell.
In a season where every two points is critical, we have jagged three games we should expect to win and posted an impressive for and against.
Some second tier players have stepped up (particularly G Stewart and Willo).
We have unearthed another superstar (if he is treated right) in Ballin.

However, let us not forget that we are 3-0 against sides that are currently 0-8 (yes, the three sides we have beaten HAVE YET TO WIN A GAME THIS SEASON between them.

In 26 hours the record will likely read 0-9.

Let's not get carried away. We have yet to play and be tested by a quality side.

That's why everyone should read my form guide. Gives you an idea of how teams are going based on the quality of opposition.

Mata, I think a key is that we are winning games that we lost last year. Last year we lost to BOTH the Raiders at home and Tigers away. That's a 4 point swing this year.

I agree - we only won late with plenty of points against the Raiders and Chooks and the Tiges played the worst they have for almost 2 seasons. I am happy to get the points. This weekend is the litmus test against the Warriors. King is playing great but this will show how he is really going and Ox will be missing again. I am incredibly happy with grinding out solid wins and with being top of the table, but that 40% improvement that Mata refers to is a reality.

Scrappy wins at this end of the year are fine. We get point in order to get into the finals, and then we can really step up in the finals.

id rather be playing 60% than 90% right now as the reality is teams cant hold on to playing at the top of their game all season. You need to hit your straps august/september.

and wont for months

just remember the cowboys last year, unstoppable early, went no where

And that is the point, we WILL see the 100% in the not to distant future and I presume that everyone here is confident of that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4