People to know

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I played for the Kingfishers in the local comp. Made a Year 6 northern sydney region PSSA rep team with the beaver if I can find the team photo I’ll post it . Of course over the next years our careers took a different path but I reckon I had his measure as a 12 yr old
Not many have made rep teams with the great Beaver . I havent any way . Well done . Good story .
You have to find that photo and share . We will have to put it in the Silvertails hall of fame

The ones that are sharing Thankyou. I respect some dont wanna come forward but You'd think if you had a connection or a history with this great club you would be proud to share. As a few may already know I am proud to say who I am, as the name suggests (The better Robbo) I am the twin bro of Michael Robertson or as we call him Mick. I played junior Raiders with "Mick" for 7 years from under 13s to reserve grade but quit when i was 22 due to back to back knee recos.
Each to their own I guess but hopefully more are willing to share their connections to the mighty sea eagles #2019premiers
You started this great post and we have had some awesome stories . Well done Rob !

Although the above is true my biggest claim to fame is getting a photo with Jennifer Hawkins after an under 18s game against the knights. This was before she became famous, she was a stunner so I just had to :)

Meeting the gorgeous and sexy Jennifer is nearly as exciting as me meeting the Incomparable Immortal and the greatest player of all time the one and only Robert Fulton .

Jennifer has to be one of the best looking ladies .

32C2439400000578-0-image-a-20_1459570240480.jpg

Meeting the gorgeous and sexy Jennifer is nearly as exciting as me meeting the Incomparable Immortal and the greatest player of all time the one and only Robert Fulton .

View attachment 11744

View attachment 11744

Screenshot_20190702-152118_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
You'll also notice Nathan Smith that played for Raiders and Panthers in this pic... Jennifer on the left :) im the cool guy with blonde tips hahaha

Worked with the club from 2006-2013 in arranging many supporter tours , including two world club challenge tours in 2009/2012 on which a few of the Dads came along.

Sadly for the supporters I retired in 2013 to tour around in a caravan and catch the odd fish ( very odd these days).

Been a fan since I was 8, which is 56 years ago.

Went to school with many talented players at st pauls who went on to first grade and lower grades ,i was a handy ball playing hooker but i loved the round ball game that little bit more and had some opportunities but my love for saturday nights and girls always won out lol

NO RAGRETS

Related to a retired Sydney team player who had a long career there.
We use to joke about how well he was living for the reported contract he was on, that those paper bags must of come in handy.
He would say there were no brown paper bags handed out but was looked after very well in other ways.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4