Penrith Captain requests release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Kenty went pretty hard on Cleary on 360 tonight. It was a joy to watch!
Geez, did he ever.
It's not the 1st time Ivan has clammed up about his clubs situation.
He did it last year when he was questioned about leaving the tigers.
Which was Kent's point that he's not forthcoming with informing the fans what's happening.
And he really didn't seem to have any answers...

What is going on out at the riff, it’s falling apart worse than we were the last couple of seasons, wonder why the media are going so easy on them
It's the content and volume of even more sex videos apparently. :cool:

Some players have the guilt finally hit them and it's weighing on their minds :tmi:

Life rule #1 - don't crap in your nest by coveting others partners or family members :wait:

Or the Riff just miss Gus' endearing face :D

DWZ was on Parra's radar earlier and could be there by June 30. Dalai must be watched :nerd:

I think your right HM
Still some dirty deeds done dirt cheap to still come out

Bit like the orange tape in the ball tampering
Seemed like a good idea at the time that everyone pretended not to see

Trialed a couple publicly but did not solve the problem

There is a very big elephant in the Penrith room too

The shadow of Brandy and Geyer is influential

We have the funds to buy him now. There is $440,000 cap space for a back. We would only need to pay about 60% of yearly freight (remainder of year). Without Walker it would have looked more attractive proposition.

It might actually be the other way around - asked for a release on Monday and gets dropped on Tuesday. Interesting that Penrith are playing the Eels this round as the Eels are the team rumoured to be interested in him.

Not according too Brandy but they are all in lock down mode.

Surely he'd be Cowboy bound???

Read that he is on 700k......yikes

giphy.gif

Not according too Brandy but they are all in lock down mode.

Surely he'd be Cowboy bound???
Interesting - I’d believe Brandy over anyone else. I can’t believe the arrogance of Cleary in the press conference yesterday. Fancy not answering questions about team selections!

No matter what way you look at it, things are not well out there. I can empathise with the panthers fans given what went on at our joint over the few seasons before this one.

I think you’re right about DWZ being Cowboys bound, assuming he wants to play fullback. He’d be a handy pick up for whoever gets him.

Interesting - I’d believe Brandy over anyone else. I can’t believe the arrogance of Cleary in the press conference yesterday. Fancy not answering questions about team selections!

No matter what way you look at it, things are not well out there. I can empathise with the panthers fans given what went on at our joint over the few seasons before this one.

I think you’re right about DWZ being Cowboys bound, assuming he wants to play fullback. He’d be a handy pick up for whoever gets him.

Its a mess but when he was at the Tigpies he kept on about "everyone needs to be on the bus" when it now seems he was getting off at the first stop. Now he is driving the Panthers bus but there is only passenger, no one want to join the ride.

They would actually be better off with Maloney as captain coach.

Iv'e worked out the Gus 5 year plan...."I will totally F*** this joint up and p*** as it blows up"

I have to say it.. All this makes Griffin look like a Super Coach. Since his departure the Riff have gone from bad to worse.

Edit - Riff were top 4 bound prior to his sacking and now look at them

I have to say it.. All this makes Griffin look like a Super Coach. Since his departure the Riff have gone from bad to worse.

Edit - Riff were top 4 bound prior to his sacking and now look at them
Hook was as successfull at the Broncos as well.

But in both cases, once the young players started to believe their press they dismissed the coaching skills of Hook :cool:

It was a dumb and dumber decision to sack Hook so close to the semis and destroying their campaign last year. Gould’s decision could not have been based on results so it remains a mystery why he would make such a crazy call. It divided the playing group and Maloney was a supporter of Hook. Now it’s festering with an alleged rift between coach and assistant coach and a divided playing group. What a disaster. If it was us our predators would be calling us a basket case but no such comments about the riff.

It was a dumb and dumber decision to sack Hook so close to the semis and destroying their campaign last year. Gould’s decision could not have been based on results so it remains a mystery why he would make such a crazy call. It divided the playing group and Maloney was a supporter of Hook. Now it’s festering with an alleged rift between coach and assistant coach and a divided playing group. What a disaster. If it was us our predators would be calling us a basket case but no such comments about the riff.
#Crisis :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10