Penrith Captain requests release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Kiwis captain requests immediate release from embattled Panthers

Axed former Penrith captain Dallin Watene-Zelezniak has reportedly requested an immediate release from the embattled Panthers so he can join a rival club before June 30.

The Daily Telegraph broke the news on Wednesday afternoon the incumbent New Zealand international fullback and skipper has asked to be allowed to walk away from his contract at the foot of the mountains.

The Panthers later confirmed the player and his management had been granted permission to speak to other NRL clubs this week.

“Earlier this week, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak’s management sought permission from Panthers to speak with other NRL clubs regarding Dallin’s immediate and future playing career,” a statement read.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...e/news-story/713e17a2ec035b77d53b47fa05365dd1

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak has been given permission by the Penrith Panthers to speak to rival clubs but his looming departure won’t solve the club’s salary cap crisis.

The Panthers on Wednesday confirmed that Watene-Zelezniak’s management had sought clearence for the flyer to negotiate with other teams.

It comes as the Kiwi skipper has asked for an immediate release despite having a season to run on his contract.

It might actually be the other way around - asked for a release on Monday and gets dropped on Tuesday. Interesting that Penrith are playing the Eels this round as the Eels are the team rumoured to be interested in him.
I think he was linked with the Eels as an alternative to Gutho which is apparently resolved now. But he's still better than a good chunk of the backline.
*I will laugh my ass off if he and Gould wind up at the Sharks. (or anywhere else together)

Penrith certainly in disarray with front office,player motivation and harmony
Let players go
Bought duds to fill in
Paid overs
Clash of personalities
New coach

It happened to us
It happened at the eels
It happened to dogs
It happened at NZ
Is happening at dragons
Is happening at broncos