Penn State sacks another one.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
More like I wonder why people bother getting so riled up about Penn and Zorba et al. They will do what they do. Sure it sucks in a macro sense but footy for me is entertainment. I'm more interested in what happens on the field than the fact a sponsor may leave or they sacked this person or that. I'd like for the club to be around a long time and the team on the park to be continually successful. But as far as getting my back up over the Penn's, I got too much other **** on my plate to really care.
Yeah, I see where you're coming from Loobs. And Penn haters come from the same place, wanting exactly the same for our great club. We're all in this together.

I'd reckon most people can accept mass changes eventually. And the Penns have certainly made mass changes. Some of which I'm happy with. Some not so. Distrust seems to be the biggest issue. Not sure how the Penns can best regain this trust.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from Loobs. And Penn haters come from the same place, wanting exactly the same for our great club. We're all in this together.

I'd reckon most people can accept mass changes eventually. And the Penns have certainly made mass changes. Some of which I'm happy with. Some not so. Distrust seems to be the biggest issue. Not sure how the Penns can best regain this trust.

Being honest with their customers would be a good start!!

And sacking the divisive ZtH would be the cream on the cake, we can't change what's happened but this would help ease the pain !

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

It's a big mobius strip of Sea Eagles love!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4