Penn State sacks another one.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Penns are mightier than the sword and clubs like Norths and Newtown without the Penns have gone down to the sword . Gigg is only one of many football managers out there he is not the messiah so get over it people .

So Toovey is just one of many coaches and not the messiah so we get over that also.
If we can get over the greatest of the great The one and only the Immortal Fulton we can get over the great Toovey as well . Many greats have come and gone and our great club has always and will always remain the greatest . GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES !!!
11825822_974129969299026_5886400515235559650_n.jpg

Last edited:
@BOZO i don't know wether to laugh or cry at all that !!

I really think the best way for the Penns moving forward is that ZtH be instructed to sack the members and fans.

Then advertise for a whole new set of members and fans who won't hold any grudges, won't know any of the past and can be melded into being the customers they really desire.......richer ones, who spend up big and don't give a ****!!'

@BOZO i don't know wether to laugh or cry at all that !!

I really think the best way for the Penns moving forward is that ZtH be instructed to sack the members and fans.

Then advertise for a whole new set of members and fans who won't hold any grudges, won't know any of the past and can be melded into being the customers they really desire.......richer ones, who spend up big and don't give a ****!!'
I think you are slightly over exaggerating there feathered friend :)

If we can get over the greatest of the great The one and only the Immortal Fulton we can get over the great Toovey as well . Many greats have come and gone and our great club has always and will always remain the greatest . GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES !!!
View attachment 2197
Bozo chose to leave and make his fortune - 2v was told in Round 5 of a 26 Round Competition, that he is useless and will be replaced by a rookie, irrespective of his results later in the year :mad:

Bozo chose to leave and make his fortune - 2v was told in Round 5 of a 26 Round Competition, that he is useless and will be replaced by a rookie, irrespective of his results later in the year :mad:
Every one knows Toovey is a great coach but we also know that there is politics in every club and we also know that our club is in a much better state than most of the other clubs like Titans Knights Wests Tigers Eels just to name a few .
If any one on here is not happy about the mighty Sea eagles 2016 prospects they can join Foz to the Eels or maybe the Titans as they are short of membership
Get a life..... Get a 2016 Sea eagles club membership

I can only assume that most posters on here have never been anywhere near a hostile takeover in a business. What is going on in our club is childs play compared to what normally happens when there is a cleanout after a hostile takeover. I understand the emotion, but this is very very tame compared with how it could have unfolded.

I can only assume that most posters on here have never been anywhere near a hostile takeover in a business. What is going on in our club is childs play compared to what normally happens when there is a cleanout after a hostile takeover. I understand the emotion, but this is very very tame compared with how it could have unfolded.
Can't think of another business that has fans.

Been through it. Used to rock up one Monday and entire teams would be gone. Clean desks, maybe some random sitting there. Lies from HQ. Yada yada. Now when someone says something like they're cutting this or that or doing whatever, I'm just like ok. Focus on what YOU can control.

Been through it. Used to rock up one Monday and entire teams would be gone. Clean desks, maybe some random sitting there. Lies from HQ. Yada yada. Now when someone says something like they're cutting this or that or doing whatever, I'm just like ok. Focus on what YOU can control.
Well what I can control is where my money goes and that wont be to these heartless soulless mob who put the worst revenge riddled person (ZORBA) in a position of power over good people. So for me its NO SOUP FOR YOU !!. NEXT !

Well what I can control is where my money goes and that wont be to these heartless soulless mob who put the worst revenge riddled person (ZORBA) in a position of power over good people. So for me its NO SOUP FOR YOU !!. NEXT !
Exactly - Manly is a pass time, and not an income source for me :nod:

And therein lies THE MAJOR ISSUE most of us " old crew " have, the retention of ZtH, and his ability to exact revenge.

Had Mr Fluffy come out and said " we want a new team in charge of the team " then whilst we wouldn't be happy it is his choice.

But this spiteful, revenge filled bull**** we have witnessed in recent times ain't my footy club!!

And let's face it the MWSE that I have loved for 50 plus years shouldn't be a " corporate wasteland".

I'm with @lovefooty they can whistle Dixie for my money in 2016.

Now when someone says something like they're cutting this or that or doing whatever, I'm just like ok. Focus on what YOU can control.
I assume you believe that you can control the outrage against the Penns, given the efforts you put in?

For those claiming they won't monetarily support the club because of Toovey / Gigg / Singe or whoever need to remember this:

Brett Stewart, Steve Matai, Tom & Jake Trbojevic, Jamie Lyon, Matt Ballin (hopefully), Jorge Taufua, Peta Hiku, DCE, Jamie Buhrer and so on and so forth.

Players that have spilled blood to keep you entertained.

That's who your turning you back on.

How about Brooky Oval? No members, no monetary support / turning up to games = team rellocation.

Is that what you want?

Guys, man the **** up, and support your team. Sure, complain about X players form, or Y players / coaches / managements ability, but the club, and those players I listed need you.

@lovefooty your certainly loyal mate, but the politics have taken priority for you. Step back and enjoy the footy, and our club. It's footy. It's a soap opera.

Enjoy it as your hobby, because.if everyone took your stance, and shut down supporting the club monetarily, we'd have no club anymore.

Is that what you want?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4