[Resurrected] Penn selling the club??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably sees that the next TV deal might not be as high as the last where the club get salary cap + 4 odd mil for operational costs. Get out while it's worth what it is...

If true, I would have preferred to only hear about this when the sale was complete with the ink dry, with it confirmed in writing that we will be remaining at Brookvale.

Instead, in the middle of the season, we have it leaked first through Weidler, with presumably many months of relocation gossip and political maneuvering to follow.

If true, I would have preferred to only hear about this when the sale was complete with the ink dry, with it confirmed in writing that we will be remaining at Brookvale.

Instead, in the middle of the season, we have it leaked first through Weidler, with presumably many months of relocation gossip and political maneuvering to follow.

Same, however one thing Des has always been good at is keeping off field issues from affecting the teams performance.

But things like that will always be hard to keep in house as you are actively talking to potential buyers.

Anyone want to guess the price?

My guess is $16 mill.
I can't guess.
I know you can't make money from owning a football club.
So they all say.
So why would anyone?
It was explained to me on here once before but I can't remember by who.
And the reasons were things my brain would never consider so I'd like to hear it again.
Other than passion and love for the club, it doesn't seem good business.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6