All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeh but how fast is he over 2km?
Pearce?
Depends what he's chasing.;)
images.jpeg

:p

Might be today as green has just been announced signing a 3 year deal with the warriors and was only released yesterday

Just a quick call on Green/ DCE/ Pearce and add Thurston/ Cronk.
Not about to suddenly jump on a Pearce walks on water post.
Facts are - he was a scapegoat in this NSW debacle in recent years.
If we traded Cronk and Pearce in these games he would be labelled a winner in the 7 for Qld.
They simply have that bit extra when it counts and many players including Hayne, Klemmer, Woods have had more to do with the losses than Pearce.
Green had a solid 2017- and is a solid NRL 5/8 - nothing more - nothing less ....DCE won more games and in fact , was the driving force behind an improved pack last season also, but Green done his job and laid a platform doing more organising than given credit for.
Pearce has 3 key factors that are a genuine step up on Green -
Plenty to prove
By mid 2018, the fans will call it the best signing since BK imo....that’s of course if he signs/signed @:smirk:
I would also say Pearce is a much better defender and throws a better ball as well. A big talker as well and more gritty.

So that is at least seven imo;)

I can understand why most people are excited about this one.. I am too. However, having two marquee halves means we are really going to struggle to balance the team from this point. I still think we should give a young fella a crack alongside DCE and not break the bank. Instead, we need to have a real shot at Angus Crichton. Pay overs for him if we need to.

I actually thought Pearce had one of his better seasons this year. I also thought he played well in Origin 1 and was hoping that he'd turned the corner at that level. I don't buy into this 6 and 7 malarky, these days they just play a side of the ruck generally and it doesn't matter what number you wear. Halfback doesn't even feed the scrums exclusively these days.

Pearce would be a step up from Green on a lot of levels so it would just depend on how he works in with DCE and whether that dynamic comes together for the team.

Just a quick call on Green/ DCE/ Pearce and add Thurston/ Cronk.
Not about to suddenly jump on a Pearce walks on water post.
Facts are - he was a scapegoat in this NSW debacle in recent years.
If we traded Cronk and Pearce in these games he would be labelled a winner in the 7 for Qld.
They simply have that bit extra when it counts and many players including Hayne, Klemmer, Woods have had more to do with the losses than Pearce.
Green had a solid 2017- and is a solid NRL 5/8 - nothing more - nothing less ....DCE won more games and in fact , was the driving force behind an improved pack last season also, but Green done his job and laid a platform doing more organising than given credit for.
Pearce has 3 key factors that are a genuine step up on Green -
Plenty to prove
By mid 2018, the fans will call it the best signing since BK imo....that’s of course if he signs/signed @:smirk:

He is also quite robust as a half and does plenty of defence. He is used to running the show something green was learning as he had mainly played second fiddle. He will be a better general than green because he is used to playing that role and thats what dce needs

Green was recruited for a reason and pearce is better for that reason. No disrespect to green. He did well but if we have the chez on a long term deal we need to compliment his skills appropriately and i think pearce will do that almost better than any half i can think of.

He does bomb too often though. Maybe because he has renowned jumpers in
2 poos and fergo. Not really a tactice with jorge and aku

He will also bring the squad some confidence. He is a main man

I’ve discovered “ fresh beer”, no brand, only available out of a keg , not bad and only VND4000 a glass.

It’s probably home brew BUT,

That’s 28 cents a glass!

Its called "Bia Hoi", and brewed around 20 minutes North of Vung Tau. Bia Hoi is a preservative free beer, so must be consumed within the 3 day shelf life. Its around 3.5% alcohol content and quite a nice drop.

Ooh - we're right at that point: on the second date, want to say I LOVE YOU, not sure they ever want to see you again.
*Cue poodle jokes.

Wherever Pearce is going to, it's unlikely there will be a formal announcement until the 10 business days cooling off period is up. So if day one started yesterday (after he was released by the Roosters) then 10 business days would be up on 1st December. So a formal announcement should come just after that.

Wherever Pearce is going to, it's unlikely there will be a formal announcement until the 10 business days cooling off period is up. So if day one started yesterday (after he was released by the Roosters) then 10 business days would be up on 1st December. So a formal announcement should come just after that.

Blake Green announced this morning, 24 hours after his release!

So DCE will shift to the left if Pearce signs ??

Cherry can play both sides of the field. And hopefully whoever does end up on the left will actually use their back rower better than we've seen in the past 2 years. Both Marty Taupau in 2016 and Frank Winterstein this year got wasted out there. Hopefully Frank gets a better bite of the cherry (pardon the pun) in 2018.

Since yesterday afternoon there seems to be quite a bit of media speculation linking Pearce to Manly but this certainly can not be seriously taken as a given . He must still be giving the Manly option some serious consideration and would of course still be a good and valuable fit for the club . Regardless, still was not surprised with Blake Green being recently released as Manly were never going to give him an upgrade and extension in the present circumstances . Green provided his expected and necessary role for the Sea Eagles this season and should be given credit for this and obviously one of the reasons for lifting Manly into the finals . If Manly can snag Pearce , certainly no reason why he can not take the side to another level and higher in the final"s pecking order . The names Pearce and Sironon in a Manly first grade side vying for a premiership . would have seemed very , very unlikely many years ago , hopefully can become a reality in season 2018 and on wards .

He's obviously got abit to sort out , if he hasn't already . Go to Newcastle which i think would be favoured over sharks because of his mateship with a few x roosters . Also the fact of a massive paycheck as well as getting out of sydney . Or go to gods country with the chance of a comp or 2 in the next few years .

2V just on Fox News saying that Pearce should go to Knights, as Manly don't want their Cap to be stretched for another playmaker.

He looks happy and relaxed and is hopefull of being involved in League :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8