Payne Hass’ Mum involved in a triple vehicle fatality

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s hard to comment on this knowing that people have died.
Absolute tragedy. I hope the right people get to the bottom of this and do what they can in preventing the likelyhood of it happening again.

Ones character does not transcend any petty form of identity….our obsession with people’s backgrounds, gender, race, sexuality, religion sadly misses the mark when it comes down to human choice. We are ultimately judged by our choices… and free will.

'Her lawyer Leigh Johnson, best known for representing on of the killers of Anita Cobby, spoke on her client’s case, alongside Ms Taufua’s husband and her brother.'

wow, this lawyer looks after quality people.

Not that the lawyer is on trial, but according to DT she filed for bankruptcy in November and the Supreme Court found she was only entitled to $55k from elderly clients that she had billed $2.3m…

'Her lawyer Leigh Johnson, best known for representing on of the killers of Anita Cobby, spoke on her client’s case, alongside Ms Taufua’s husband and her brother.'

Well she's a criminal lawyer, and been one for decades, I think there are very few criminals that are quality people.

Not really but have heard the term in court cases for people trying to escape punishment.
Black and white lives matter

But our colour does not define our character but only our actions do

We are all accountable for the way we behave And that is what really matters most

We do the crime we do the time

All people have a right to be represented by a Lawyer
The lawyer is only doing his job
And we hope the justice system does their job too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4