Paul K#nt on MMM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not sure why people are bagging Kent. Club is doing poorly both on and off the field. Of coarse any discussion for Manly will not be positive.
What happened to Nobody likes us and we don't care? Drinking too much water from out west

I wonder what a similar list would look like for say
1. Parra
2. Knights
3. Gold Coast
4. Tigers
5. Broncos (as if it would be reported)
In fact I would suggest almost every club has had their issues. I am not saying we are well run...far from it...however we are not alone when it comes to being a "basket case"

1. Parra
2. Knights
3. Gold Coast
4. Tigers
In fact I would suggest almost every club has had their issues. I am not saying we are well run...far from it...however we are not alone when it comes to being a "basket case"
OK, agree, but if we can't be the best footy team in the comp can't we at least aim to be the best at something e.g like the biggest and best basket case of a team in the comp?

giphy.gif

... and yet, we are still ahead of Doesn'tmatta and the Dogs who have unlimited resources, massive third-party deals, a nursery of juniors . . .
Of course we can't compete with Brisbane and Melbourne, and yet we beat them both.
What chance does a small suburban club with no money and a population of kids who, sensibly, would rather surf than get bashed on the RL field have in a comp which favours one-city clubs?
What is the point of an 'even' salary cap when there is such an uneven spread of third-party agreements?
What is the use of trying to compete when it is clear the NRL is only concerned with western Sydney teams, and the NSW Government is only attuned to the votes of western Sydney?
We may as well give up, like Newtown and Norths did, and turn the entire north side of Sydney Harbour over to rugby union.
At least we'll have our memories of the once great Manly Warringah club.
RIP one of my few true loves.
I think you’ve missed the point of the whole issue.Whilst on field has been poor,the biggest issues are off field and the main reasons the club is in the position it’s in.Newcastle have been down for a long time,on field,but never in that time did they get attacked by the media the way Manly is at the moment because they didn’t stumble from one controversy to another

Why aren't the Cows being hounded. Absolute double standards by the media. Willie Mason has been the only one to come out with anything negative about the Cows and why they're going so shiit.
Because the reason the Cows are struggling is because they’re an old team that’s on its last legs and anyone that takes notice of anything that Mason says,needs their head read

I swear most posters on here were loving Kent not long ago, when he sort of stuck up for us with a few articles about the salary cap drama.
That’s because he had Fulton pulling his strings.He wasn’t sticking up for Manly,he was defending the clown

A well compiled and comprehensive list old mate ....

Given that litany of dramas over the past years.... tell me young Ryan ...... how many coaches in your experience would have kept it together, with the dignity and class of Barrett ..... have remained and kept DCE and the team positive throughout the countless media bombardments ....

We are lucky to have this bloke ...... he is of far greater character than the numpties ...

Honestly mate, not many (IF any). I like Trent Barrett, and think with some solid support, healthy roster and all that he can achieve.

I don't also think he's been given the tools to do excel.

BUT, a lot of the onus is on the players as well. I think there's a serious attitude issue at the club. But that even goes back to the previous playing group turning on Tooves because he bowed down to the board over DCE. We should never allow players to rule the roost. I don't believe that would happen at most other clubs (especially The Broncos, Panthers and others). I also don't think they'd try that on Hasler. It just wouldn't be tolerated.

Players step out of line & other joints (doesn't matter the name / salary etc), they get punished (Moylan, Dugan, Ferguson etc).

Barrett and Gorman should have (I believe) set an example of both Hastings AND DCE, and had both their contracts torn up. Why was DCE just able to receive a wrist slap, and Hastings outcast? Same goes for Willie Peters and Ferris. That's my biggest problem with Ferris. He drove Peters to breaking point with his bullying. Peters was gone (and look at his team's fitness, and where they are in the standings), and Ferris got a free pass. Just terrible mis-management all all round.

1. Parra
2. Knights
3. Gold Coast
4. Tigers

No we just make better headlines!!

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Because the reason the Cows are struggling is because they’re an old team that’s on its last legs and anyone that takes notice of anything that Mason says,needs their head read
Only one bloke that's on his last legs, they've got more than enough talent to be way ahead of where there at. I agree about Mason, but it was more about he's the only one in the media that was willing to have a dig at why they're so crap this year.(apart from Brandy's call on JT, and he's still copping shiit for it.) They're a protective species imo.

Only one bloke that's on his last legs, they've got more than enough talent to be way ahead of where there at. I agree about Mason, but it was more about he's the only one in the media that was willing to have a dig at why they're so crap this year.(apart from Brandy's call on JT, and he's still copping shiit for it.) They're a protective species imo.
Linnett,Bolton,Scott,Fensom are passed their used by date but my “last legs”call was based on a whole group together.They’ve climbed the mountain before and are struggling to get up again.And a lot of their squad are made to look good by Thurston.Can you imagine the likes of Feldt,Linnett and Winterstein performing at a club without Thurston?

Yes we are struggling on and off the field. But we don't need these gimps putting their 2c worth of ****te into us at any opportunity. Sterlo the classic. Have a look at your own 32 yr failure of a club ya bald headed gimp.

Manly = Parra
Sorry bob. I really appreciate your music but you should wash your keyboard fingers after typing the above.
One of your own lyrics is talking about the Sea Eagles upcoming Premiership in the next few years.

For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'.

But Parra will always suck balls.@:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12