• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He doesn’t have a choice. His methods are out of date. He has no experience along side him. Hales, Monaghan and Randall have no fg experience both as head and assistants.
The other thing to remember is assistants don’t just hang around in the background bouncing a footy on the ground. They run their own sessions and bring their own philosophies to the table.
I remember Carty ran a session that was really ordinary, blew a whistle and said that’s great boys...we got flogged the following week. A good assistant can have a bearing on results.

He doesn’t have a choice. His methods are out of date. He has no experience along side him. Hales, Monaghan and Randall have no fg experience both as head and assistants.
The other thing to remember is assistants don’t just hang around in the background bouncing a footy on the ground. They run their own sessions and bring their own philosophies to the table.
I remember Carty ran a session that was really ordinary, blew a whistle and said that’s great boys...we got flogged the following week. A good assistant can have a bearing on results.
The last time we looked really good brad arthur was assistant

Well he can always quit I'm sure other clubs will be knocking themselves out to sign the dinosaur.

People have to realise Des no longer has any power he either takes on a green (or someone else) or he walks to centrelink.
Your right and i agree its just hard to believe des buying into it and listening to others lol

Well he can always quit I'm sure other clubs will be knocking themselves out to sign the dinosaur.

People have to realise Des no longer has any power he either takes on a green (or someone else) or he walks to centrelink.
Exactly right, unlike 2011, Des has no bargaining power. He won't get another coaching gig, surely!

Do you know the specific reason why these guy are our assistants..is it the money factor?

This is comedy capers stuff ... didn't we just give the bloke a contract extension last week .. FMD ... place is run by Daffy Duck

Attachments

• 1617419684043.png
    1617419684043.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 6
I agree with that BUT this is Des Hasler we are talking about do you honestly believe he’s likely to listen to ANYONE???

I agree with that BUT this is Des Hasler we are talking about do you honestly believe he’s likely to listen to ANYONE???
Probably more that the assistant can have an impact when running their own sessions. It’s a pretty hands on role and it is impossible for one person to have complete ownership of everything that is happening. You need a good team of support staff simply by nature of how much there is to do.

Coin is a big reason. I know Des wanted an experienced assistant and the club pretty much told him what he was having and that Hales had been promised a go. Certainly not blaming our assistants for results but I certainly think some experience is lacking.
Cool thanks for that info

How about Paul McGregor? Dean Pay?
OK ok I'll be sensible. Let's get Green in (assuming he doesn't mind being 'assistant' and while we are at it let's put Brent Kite on the payroll and offer something to Gifty. Even sound out Watmough, just on a retainer for some motivational speeches and tips on building biceps.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4