• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WOW ... bet Dessie is over the moon with the suggestion he needs assistance ... just like me when my son gets that .. "I'll put you in a home you old coot" .. look in his eye ..
Mate, my son took me for a drive the other day about 20 km from home, stopped the car, told me to get out then drove off yelling this what happens to a Manly supporter.

Payback will be a bit#h

WOW ... bet Dessie is over the moon with the suggestion he needs assistance ... just like me when my son gets that .. "I'll put you in a home you old coot" .. look in his eye ..

I was having "a little trouble" navigating my way through some mud at the dam today and the young fella (he's 6) says "ahhh c'mon old boy". I didn't know whether to laugh or cry (or kick him in the dam)

Love the idea of an experienced assistant coming on board. Not sold on Green but better than nothing.

Much prefer Flanagan. His insights the other night were on the money.
Flanno will end up at Canterbury once Barrett is sacked, it's gonna happen.

I agree with that BUT this is Des Hasler we are talking about do you honestly believe he’s likely to listen to ANYONE???

Clearly there have been discussions behind the scenes re the team performance or lack thereof. However this is the first public shot across Des's bow from the owner to basically say you start doing something about this....or we will. The irony is that they just renewed his contract with full knowledge of his performance over the last 14 games straight. Glad they don't run a public company and even more glad I don't own shares in it.

ps. I think we will see some team changes this Tuesday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8