• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didn't Green also have a habit of picking pretty much the same 1-17 every single week well after they stopped becoming finals contenders?

Starting to wonder if the club actually makes any proactive decisions regarding recruitment of players and staff.

Where abouts did you hear about this rumour of Paul Green? I'm surprised the Penn's would waste extra money on the coaching staff.

Where abouts did you hear about this rumour of Paul Green? I'm surprised the Penn's would waste extra money on the coaching staff.

Paul Green has been put forward to help Manly coach Des Hasler. But to Manly chairman and majority-owner Scott Penn, bringing Green into the fold, is no different to the way rival clubs have used an outsiders view before.

“Des is constantly looking at how he can continue to evolve the coaching staff,” Penn confirmed when approached about the links to Green.

“There’s been various discussions.

“Paul (Green) is one of a number of options.

Would love to see the Walker brothers get the assistant gig/gigs.
Despite his reputation in certain parts, Des is not totally averse to trying new things. Pretty sure at some stage he had the Dogs routinely doing short goal-line dropouts, because the stats indicated it may be worth a shot.

He wants to be seen as the games crazy scientist ,then releasing those two lab assistants wouldn't hurt his bid.

Queensland SOO duties could be an issue with Green What happened to Kelly Eagan , Des previous off sider , maybe out of the game for too long now but seemed effective both at Manly and Bull Dogs in past times . Should not just revolve around Des "s preferences but certainly would seem a bit of a slight to him if someone like Green was bought in a major role . Then again , eventually has to have some results driven consideration for coaching responsibilities and the past 18 months have hardly been ideal even allowing for some mitigating circumstances . Guess that Des might just have to accept that another experienced and reasonably insightful coaching presence might be needed to turn things around for the better .

Paul Green has been put forward to help Manly coach Des Hasler. But to Manly chairman and majority-owner Scott Penn, bringing Green into the fold, is no different to the way rival clubs have used an outsiders view before.

“Des is constantly looking at how he can continue to evolve the coaching staff,” Penn confirmed when approached about the links to Green.

“There’s been various discussions.

“Paul (Green) is one of a number of options.

Thanks alot

For whatever reason it sounds like another band aid fix. I hope i'm wrong but Manly have dug a huge hole for themselves stuffing around with idiots within the club. Good god you can see it on the players faces on field.

Thought maybe there were some interesting players off contract from the Cowboys that Green could funnel to us but.......no. Unless he can influence the big man to defect? Lol
61C1C980-9BA7-4FBA-8C4A-2BAE3927DF70.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4