Paul Gallen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow, he lost to Hodges?

That’s either a rapid improvement on Hodges’ part or a rapid deterioration on Gallen’s part.

Hodges saved only himself from being knocked out by 2 things -

1 - Grappling and wrestling all fight

2 - The fact Gallon has declines massively as a boxer (fighter) since the Huni fight and at least is smart enough to stop, as to fight anyone half decent now would end up flat on the canvas....

Age does not descriminate and good on him for keeping it real and hanging the gloves up to leave on a Winning note, with far more money in a few hours in the ring, than he ever earned on the footy field.

Good to see you're on top of things as usual ...
Oh sorry grandpaw, I should have been up at the crack of dawn & posted a thread about it 😂

I don’t watch footballers trying to box so didn’t see the fight but I’m sure you watched it, seeing as you know all about it, eh?

Oh sorry grandpaw, I should have been up at the crack of dawn & posted a thread about it 😂

I don’t watch footballers trying to box so didn’t see the fight but I’m sure you watched it, seeing as you know all about it, eh?

That's okay .. at least you can be relaxed and comfortable in the knowledge you won't be hit on by any amorous sapiosexuals ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4