Paul Gallen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ty Hardin's birth name was Orison Whipple Hungerford Jnr. He was a rolled gold nutter in his later years. I remember Riptide though, a long, long time ago.
Orison, I have also heard Orton. Either way, Ty Hardin sounds better. Might watch an episode of Bronco Layne.

Primarily through the magic of Wikipedia. Will Hutchins is still going strong.

Whereas I remember growing up watching repeats of Bronco Layne and The Rifleman. I think the latter was the better show.
Sugarfoot was the third show in a connected series of three, Cheyenne, Bronco and Sugarfoot

My friend's sister, a gorgeous diver at the time, also did the underwater nude scenes in movie called Age of Concent, starring Helen Miren and James Mason, and when your you're just sixteen, it's very hard to get those images out of your head, as a matter of fact, I still find it hard today
that was made in 1969 & still hard today?
wow you're going alright:clap:
oh, you mean the images, silly me

I watched that Channel Nein show 100% Footy on replay in which Gallen is a panelist. He's not too bad. But not once in the entire show did they ask him about the Cronulla V Manly match, the most recent RL match played.
The only mention of Manly came as a criticism of Walker by Breen.
Having Gallen on gave the show the opportunity of a decent conversation about the rise of Manly, Des' tactics, the bogey that befalls Cronulla whenever they play Manly, Cronulla's chances this season, Gallen's form and his future etc.
Pathetic show.
It's on so late that I'll tape it if I think about it and then I can fast-forward through all the dribble.

I watched that Channel Nein show 100% Footy on replay in which Gallen is a panelist. He's not too bad. But not once in the entire show did they ask him about the Cronulla V Manly match, the most recent RL match played.
Having Gallen on gave the show the opportunity of a decent conversation about the rise of Manly, Des' tactics, the bogey that befalls Cronulla whenever they play Manly, Cronulla's chances this season, Gallen's form and his future etc.
Pathetic show.
It's on so late that I'll tape it if I think about it and then I can fast-forward through all the dribble.
You're right, I recorded it and fast forwarded it until it came to the Sharks game and I went right to the end and no Sharks/Manly game, they showed some women's game though, go figure?

Pathetic show.
mustn't leave much to watch then

Pathetic show.

Same here. Wasted an hour of my life thinking there would be some discussion of the Manly Sharks game.

My friend's sister, a gorgeous diver at the time, also did the underwater nude scenes in movie called Age of Concent, starring Helen Miren and James Mason, and when your you're just sixteen, it's very hard to get those images out of your head, as a matter of fact, I still find it hard today

haha I see what you did

Following his Hodges defeat, Gallen's hung up his boxing gloves. Finally some sense has prevailed and he can now focus on his media career, where he's articulate and I enjoy his ex-player opinions...and he'll be a whole lot safer. Above all else though, he can return to his family in one piece having hopefully not suffered one too many head knocks.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6