Paseka injury... why is there crickets on what Sharks did to him?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lillchip

Reserve Grader
Couple of defenders held Paseka while another grabbed his leg and cork screwed it sideways.

Result: instead MCL damage, out for the season.

How was that legal???

Why has there been zero discussion on it, or are we now only policing hip drops???

I reckon that type of tackle is way worse than some hip drops being binned.
Starting to come back in the game the old wishbone, but Pasekas was the worst.

Deserves alot more criticism and commentary than what it has. But certainly a penalty and a bin if not send off, on the day

It was a disgusting tackle and should have been a send off. Instead we didn’t even receive a penalty
100% should of been sent, it’s a filthy play, I feel you could even ask if it was intentional, not saying, just asking.
No penalty, no action is a joke.
Then to rub salt into the wound, the lost ball due to the BS in the tackle, which caused Tent to let the ball go, goes against us as an error and change over to the filth that tried to rip poor old Tents legs off. No blame on the big fella for letting the ball go, are the officialdom that biased, stupid or both?

100% should of been sent, it’s a filthy play, I feel you could even ask if it was intentional, not saying, just asking.
No penalty, no action is a joke.
Then to rub salt into the wound, the lost ball due to the BS in the tackle, which caused Tent to let the ball go, goes against us as an error and change over to the filth that tried to rip poor old Tents legs off. No blame on the big fella for letting the ball go, are the officialdom that biased, stupid or both?
I think corrupt and incompetent could be added to or replace, biased and stupid @Rafferty .

I thought along with
Chicken wing
Hip drop
Cannon ball
The worst of all and original, was known as the "wishbone" tackle.... and this was a textbook Wishbone tackle.
Along with an obvious trip and high shot that ended Jake, I felt this was clearly the worst and am still confused and dumbfounded that this tackle had zero consequences
Sets a tone that it's anything go,s rest of the season, or maybe it was just terrible "Luck" and a bad call against us
But let me ask this.
If that exact tackle happens this week on Cleary, Tedesco, Munster ....will there be a blind eye to it ?
That's right, we all know the answer already

I thought along with
Chicken wing
Hip drop
Cannon ball
The worst of all and original, was known as the "wishbone" tackle.... and this was a textbook Wishbone tackle.
Along with an obvious trip and high shot that ended Jake, I felt this was clearly the worst and am still confused and dumbfounded that this tackle had zero consequences
Sets a tone that it's anything go,s rest of the season, or maybe it was just terrible "Luck" and a bad call against us
But let me ask this.
If that exact tackle happens this week on Cleary, Tedesco, Munster ....will there be a blind eye to it ?
That's right, we all know the answer already
Yep, you're every day authentic Chicken Wing Tackle.
Not penalised
Not on report, and
Not noticed by the Bunker Bunnies.
Then again Nicho is one of the NRL's golden boys, can't be having him suspended...right !!

Yep, you're every day authentic Chicken Wing Tackle.
Not penalised
Not on report, and
Not noticed by the Bunker Bunnies.
Then again Nicho is one of the NRL's golden boys, can't be having him suspended...right !!
Hey if ya Nicho you can run over to the lines girl and hurl abuse.....if that's Lodge or even Parker they are gone and outed big time, plus 10 on the same day you throw out the most obvious invisible trip in history

Hey if ya Nicho you can run over to the lines girl and hurl abuse.....if that's Lodge or even Parker they are gone and outed big time, plus 10 on the same day you throw out the most obvious invisible trip in history
so true, and they wonder why people think there's a conspiracy going on.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8