Parramatta RSL from 2 pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I am wondering if anyone is interested in a pre-game drink at Parramatta RSL prior to the game tomorrow?

I suggest 2.15 ish.

It is close to the ground - Macquarie St, south down O'Connell St from the stadium, past the pool, cross the bridge and on the first right after that. (Just up the road from Centrelink ironically!!!!)

Hope some of you can make it.

Are any Silvertails venturing to Brookvale tomorrow for the PL clash/fixture?

I will not be able make the RSL but hopefully catch some of you within the confines of the ground.

I was going to go tommorrow to PL but I dont think I will be able to. I have an end of season BBQ and drinks at 1 at Collaroy and need to get all my shopping and chores done beforehand

No Brookie - doesn't help that I live at Parra though I am leaving to go to Narrabeen for Athletics to deliver 200 lunches there -right next to the Manly training facilities!! I hope the Manly boys are out training whilst I am there - I will get and tell King to lift his game!! (I am sure he will appreciate that!!) :lol:

Hopefully see you there at the RSL depending on the supporters bus arriving at an appropriate time and me finding the joint.

I am goign to try and make P/L tomorrow. May do a match report as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4