PARRA FAILWHALE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rumours are firming that the rorters are the second club. JWH rocked up in a brand new Aldi very shortly after joining the rorters so maybe its finally caught up?

It cannot be the Rooters.

Nothing like a salary cap applies to that team.

They were even allegedly commenting that they paid under the minimum payment to certain players which the NRL allegedly accepted.

Lol win what another wooden spoon? listen to this delusional squeel fan hahahahaah

Wow what is this? Parra's Witch Hunting Season? They're certainly ripping into Parra and no one else...they seriously don't want Parra to win the comp, do they ?

Lol win what another wooden spoon? listen to this delusional squeel fan hahahahaah

Wow what is this? Parra's Witch Hunting Season? They're certainly ripping into Parra and no one else...they seriously don't want Parra to win the comp, do they ?
I applaud the fact, and the sheer optimism of the poster who felt that they were in with a shot this year! Well they're getting thumped and deservedly so over this salary cap business, but comparatively we still cop waaaaaay more flack from the media..

I applaud the fact, and the sheer optimism of the poster who felt that they were in with a shot this year! Well they're getting thumped and deservedly so over this salary cap business, but comparatively we still cop waaaaaay more flack from the media..
Would be hilarious if the Dalai is stood down by the NRL, apparently 3 non-Players are under investigation - Foran Sooky Pants will be all alone out west :D

The NRL may end up sanctioning the Players as well this time.

Apparently the scam came out when Parra's new CEO had a queue of Players asking for their regular monies that were not detailed in their NRL registered contracts :eek:

Worry for Manly is that Darcy is on TV saying how his whole family is great mates with Obeid. He also does not find it strange that Obeid sold him a unit at a 30k loss @:cool: Darcy must just be a really good bloke @:D

The second Club the Reporter is exposing is to come - could be the Tigers
Holy $$$$

This just gets worse and worse

At the beginning of the year I was wondering how the eels could pay Hoppa watnow etc so much money. Now we know they had no regard for the salary cap whatsoever

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/par...resh-allegations/story-e6frf3ou-1227455528713

NRL looking to investigate the new allegations pertaining to salary cap infringements. Wow where there's smoke there's fire.

It amazes me that Lussick and Mannah can state the issue in question goes back some time. Sorry fellas but so did the Storm's salary cap breeches and the NRL stripped them of their 2007 and 2009 premiership. Wonder if the NRL will strip the Eels of their 1980's premierships, considering they haven't won since?

Wishful thinking eh!

..or strip them of their huge collection of wooden spoons... WAIT, that won't work at all. :swear:

Evidently, their failure to make the finals this year gives them the record for the most consecutive seasons without a finals appearance.

A massive Lol @ Doesn'tmatta.

Relax people it's been announced by gibbsy earlier tonight it's not a sydney club.Apparently it's a club that's a premiership contender that's all he said.Has to be one of the QLD clubs surely.

I wonder if Kieran Foreign watches the Speels on Nein and Fox and quietly thinks to himself....."I should have hired Cherry's gymnastics coach".

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6