PARRA FAILWHALE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/par...resh-allegations/story-e6frf3ou-1227455528713

NRL looking to investigate the new allegations pertaining to salary cap infringements. Wow where there's smoke there's fire.

It amazes me that Lussick and Mannah can state the issue in question goes back some time. Sorry fellas but so did the Storm's salary cap breeches and the NRL stripped them of their 2007 and 2009 premiership. Wonder if the NRL will strip the Eels of their 1980's premierships, considering they haven't won since?

Wishful thinking eh!

There's a rumour spreading that another "mis-managed" club is about to be exposed for breaches.it would really top this season off its Manly

There's a rumour spreading that another "mis-managed" club is about to be exposed for breaches.it would really top this season off its Manly
The Tigers are known to be in trouble with their cap (dunno how considering the squad they run out there) - my money is on them

If there's one thing we seem to be reasonable at it's structuring our salary cap to avoid issues. It's every other problem under the sun lol..

Just listened to Erin Molan on ch9 news.

Sounds like the eels are in big big trouble over this. They have paid 1 million dollars under the table to current and former players that have not been included in the cap.

I wonder whether the NRL will take all their points away this year and next year. Not much point taking them away in 2012 and 2013 or five last year tbh.

Just listened to Erin Molan on ch9 news.

Sounds like the eels are in big big trouble over this. They have paid 1 million dollars under the table to current and former players that have not been included in the cap.

I wonder whether the NRL will take all their points away this year and next year. Not much point taking them away in 2012 and 2013 or five last year tbh.
Gee I hope so.We can relax for the rest of the season knowing we won't get the spoon

The NRL may end up sanctioning the Players as well this time.

Apparently the scam came out when Parra's new CEO had a queue of Players asking for their regular monies that were not detailed in their NRL registered contracts :eek:

Worry for Manly is that Darcy is on TV saying how his whole family is great mates with Obeid. He also does not find it strange that Obeid sold him a unit at a 30k loss @:cool: Darcy must just be a really good bloke @:D

The second Club the Reporter is exposing is to come - could be the Tigers

Rumours are firming that the rorters are the second club. JWH rocked up in a brand new Aldi very shortly after joining the rorters so maybe its finally caught up?

Rumours are firming that the rorters are the second club. JWH rocked up in a brand new Aldi very shortly after joining the rorters so maybe its finally caught up?
That would amaze everybody.
SBW was a volunteer and Mini was on $1 contract - allegedly :giggle:

How bad are the eels going? They can't even cheat properly, at least the scum won a couple of GF's illegally, yet the eels have barely made the top 8 in a decade. lol.

That would amaze everybody.
SBW was a volunteer and Mini was on $1 contract - allegedly :giggle:
Yep. The chances of the rorters getting caught is as much as the Broncos getting done(hell, they even dobbed themselves in and the Nrl couldn't make it stick)....nah Parra are an easy mark once you throw in the Obeid name.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7