Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I reckon Seibs has Weekes on the bench not just to give Croker a spell but also as back up should DCE get injured.

I hope Seibs puts Weekes in at halfback when DCE is out on SOO duty, I think Schuster & Weekes would be a great halves combination, & if he does, that opens up #14 for GCKT.

Gnome sane?

Perhaps he does ... but he may just feel that he is more important to the team balance at the moment being at #14 ... especially given he had a first grade centre in Harper available ... his choice was the logical one ...
For the actual 9-10 minutes of game time. Came on made a break scored a try. Then took him off. He then came on during the extra time expecting a saviour when the game was lost. Yeh logical as milking a bull with a hard one and expecting cream. Harper was near being sold off. He's a fair centre at best. Weekes has a little more potential than that, dont you think?

Oops. Sorry Woodisie. I done it again and expressed an opinion. Obviously meant something else entirely

When you think the most embarassing moment of your career would be being carried off the field after stuffing your knee taking a tap, and you manage to top that with throwing the foot at a bomb with nobody around, that can’t have any positive result at all, you know you’re a pretty special player

When you think the most embarassing moment of your career would be being carried off the field after stuffing your knee taking a tap, and you manage to top that with throwing the foot at a bomb with nobody around, that can’t have any positive result at all, you know you’re a pretty special player
🤪🤪🤪🤪 I see what you did there 😂😂

For the actual 9-10 minutes of game time. Came on made a break scored a try. Then took him off. He then came on during the extra time expecting a saviour when the game was lost. Yeh logical as milking a bull with a hard one and expecting cream. Harper was near being sold off. He's a fair centre at best. Weekes has a little more potential than that, dont you think?

Oops. Sorry Woodisie. I done it again and expressed an opinion. Obviously meant something else entirely
Even a retired Terry Hill looks better than Harper right now.

Myers looked like real quality in the pre-season games and should be given a chance as soon as we're able to. I'm not bothered how old he is, there are plenty of players at other teams getting their chances at a similar age
Hear Hear!. Harper and Parker are really just a waste of time. Parker probably could do OK with a move into the forwards - ala the Penrith skipper.

I love that Parker gives 100%.

I am amazed he has played 100 first grade NRL games.

Embarrassed they have all been at Manly.

No offence to Brad, and with Morgan Harper almost at 50 games with us it shows what affect the salary cap management is having on our roster.

I dont blame anyone but the club has decided to tie up our cap with 2 players who give us very little value for money in DCE (he should of stepped down from rep footy for 2023 but qlders dont do that) and Tom, almost 12 months since he injured himself vs Parra last year.

What else could the Club do? We cant win the comp without them, zero chance.

Once DCE and Tom are gone, surely next season will see at least one of them go, we MUST become the Sharks with our cap management or end up like the Tigers.

We must buy a quality prop, hooker and centre plus replace DCE and cover Tom. Good luck with that and trying to be successful.

I think we are forked.

If we do not Bench inferiors player like Parker and Harper
we will keep failing to meet the NRL Benchmark standards and become a premiership winning force once more

We have not won a grand final since 2011 and we surely wont win another one with subordinate players that keep getting exposed against quality opposition .

NRL FOX "
The Sea Eagles ran for just 257 metres in the first half compared to Panthers centre Izack Tago who had 147 of his own as he gave Morgan Harper flashbacks of the night Siosifa Talakai destroyed him in the Shire.

The ugly night was perfectly summed up when Brad Parker inexplicably volleyed a Cleary bomb instead of catching it, with his kick landing in the lap of Tago before Penrith made them pay a couple of plays later with another try.

If we do not Bench inferiors player like Parker and Harper
we will keep failing to meet the NRL Benchmark standards and become a premiership winning force once more

We have not won a grand final since 2011 and we surely wont win another one with subordinate players that keep getting exposed against quality opposition .

NRL FOX "
The Sea Eagles ran for just 257 metres in the first half compared to Panthers centre Izack Tago who had 147 of his own as he gave Morgan Harper flashbacks of the night Siosifa Talakai destroyed him in the Shire.

The ugly night was perfectly summed up when Brad Parker inexplicably volleyed a Cleary bomb instead of catching it, with his kick landing in the lap of Tago before Penrith made them pay a couple of plays later with another try.
Hate to break your bubble, but it aint the Parkers and Harpers that are responsible for our current predicament. We have multi-million dollar players choking up the cap and stopping us from bringing in better quality players in other positions. And guess what... those multi-million dollar players are the ones not delivering.

I will never understand why he kicked that.

Brain fades against quality opposition in the nrl will usually result in a try and Manly seem to be having so many of them they'll just be empty heads by round 20.

Is it that much to ask them to think...just a little?

Hate to break your bubble, but it aint the Parkers and Harpers that are responsible for our current predicament. We have multi-million dollar players choking up the cap and stopping us from bringing in better quality players in other positions. And guess what... those multi-million dollar players are the ones not delivering.
With players like Parker and harper in the team we will never break the premiership winning bubble
feathered friend . These players bring the rest of the team down to their level

Parkers soccer volley kick from a bomb straight to a Panthers Player lead to another Panthers try
You dont see those inept plays even in Park footy . Mediocrity at its best

As far as Caps go.
Every million dollar player starts as a rookie and there are rookies out there with more potential than Parker and Harper .

With players like Parker and harper in the team we will never break the premiership winning bubble
feathered friend . These players bring the rest of the team down to their level

Parkers soccer volley kick from a bomb straight to a Panthers Player lead to another Panthers try
You dont see those inept plays even in Park footy . Mediocrity at its best

As far as Caps go.
Every million dollar player starts as a rookie and there are rookies out there with more potential than Parker and Harper .
You are so self-deluded my feathered friend. You go on harping about new age memes for success, but fail to apply them across the board. Our superstars are absent or so far off the pace that pointing a finger at the blue collar workers doing their best smacks of arrogance and/or ignorance.

I love that Parker gives 100%.

I am amazed he has played 100 first grade NRL games.

Embarrassed they have all been at Manly.

No offence to Brad, and with Morgan Harper almost at 50 games with us it shows what affect the salary cap management is having on our roster.

I dont blame anyone but the club has decided to tie up our cap with 2 players who give us very little value for money in DCE (he should of stepped down from rep footy for 2023 but qlders dont do that) and Tom, almost 12 months since he injured himself vs Parra last year.

What else could the Club do? We cant win the comp without them, zero chance.

Once DCE and Tom are gone, surely next season will see at least one of them go, we MUST become the Sharks with our cap management or end up like the Tigers.

We must buy a quality prop, hooker and centre plus replace DCE and cover Tom. Good luck with that and trying to be successful.

I think we are forked.
We’ve been Forked for to long!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8