Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Like most on here, the road back into 1st Grade is a tricky one for Brad. However, I just wanted to note that I've always had a lot of time for his courage on the field and his work off it. And at Vegas he was out and about with fans and out on the field helping with the warm up with the boys. Now, I'm a 50+ year supporter and long time member and I have never really been interested in getting photos with any players - just not my thing. But watching him roaming the crowd at the Fanhub on game day and seeing just what a genuine good young bloke he seems, I couldn't resist.

And at the risk of sounding like I'm short circuiting his footy career, when he does give footy away, I hope he stays involved in the club like Beaver etc. He's absolutely the sort of ex-player we need involved long term.

Anyway, good onya Parks!
Thank you for sharing this Great photo @Seagles68
Great to see our Silvertails posters sharing happy photos
I am sure you had the Great experience of a life time in Vegas
1709777648759.png

Like most on here, I think the road back into 1st Grade is a tricky one for Brad. However, I just wanted to note that I've always had a lot of time for his courage on the field and his work off it. And at Vegas he was out and about with fans and out on the field helping with the warm up with the boys. Now, I'm a 50+ year supporter and long time member and I have never really been interested in getting photos with any players - just not my thing. But watching him roaming the crowd at the Fanhub on game day and seeing just what a genuine good young bloke he seems, I couldn't resist.

And at the risk of sounding like I'm short circuiting his footy career, when he does give footy away, I hope he stays involved in the club like Beaver etc. He's absolutely the sort of ex-player we need involved long term.

Anyway, good onya Parks!
He is like Croker the heart and sole of the club. Both great clubmen well liked by teammates and coaching staff. Love the guy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4