Parker out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With the backline options slowly growing, I will be more interested to see the attitude amongst them and if any decide to just kick stones. As we have seen over the many seasons, the opportunities keep popping up.

And with Parker moving to back row along with kelma coming it’s gonna be tough for spots. I could see Parker being squeezed out
I’m also just speaking to the suggestion that they may try him in the back row too. I think he stays a centre but it’s a tricky one with so many shooting for the one spot. Personally I’d love to see Tuipulotu at right centre with saab to right wing, Garrick back to left wing and koula on his inside at left centre.

I’m also just speaking to the suggestion that they may try him in the back row too. I think he stays a centre but it’s a tricky one with so many shooting for the one spot. Personally I’d love to see Tuipulotu at right centre with saab to right wing, Garrick back to left wing and koula on his inside at left centre.
What about something from left field...do any of them have the attributes that saw Walker become our #14?
Could Tui be that player?
I can't see any of the others doing it.

What about something from left field...do any of them have the attributes that saw Walker become our #14?
Walker has got good ballplaying skills. Haven't seen that from Tui so far

Luke Garner says hi.
2BAE4407-2A78-4EF6-9191-448B9659F9B2.jpeg

So does his grandfather.

Good to see Parker back playing , Will he replace Harper or Koula after a couple of games in Reggie’s who knows , Parker will play a few games in Reggie’s I think Des will do the same as he did with Paseka then he will decide if he gets his spot , on current form I can’t see Parker getting back in only if there is an injury
Good problem to have for the team

Manase, weekes or Lawton for 14. Jamie Humphreys at a pinch.

I think many would like what you just wrote.

I understand Parker may not be the most talented centre in the comp but I admire his tenacity; I can't recall a game where he's never put in less than 100%. After the last few losses im looking forward to seeing him run out again. I just hope the boys put in an 80 minute effort. I can handle a loss, I just get dirty when they drop their bundle.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8